OFFICIAL: Lazor to call plays

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Last weeks Club Drubbed speech from Nagy included, "Guys, I know we lost but you guys really tried hard, and in my book that makes you all winners. The important thing is we all had fun, got to play a little, and learned a bit. No let's get loaded up in the BE YOU bus and head to Dairy Queen. Your families are waiting for us with Peanut Buster Parfay's and some nice trophies."
Nagy would be the coach who goes to Dairy Queen and not get Blizzards.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Thank god, Nagy fucking sucks as a play caller. Ever since the Philly playoff game he does stupid shit. No reason for anything, no plays setting up other plays, no one able to get in a rhythm because all of the personnel changes, no taking advantage of matchups or weaknesses of the other team. 3rd and short? Let's get in shotgun and pitch it back 5 yards to our fucking kick returner. QB has no time? Let's call some long developing plays. 3rd and long? How about all 3 yard outs to the sidelines. In the redzone? Let's not ever throw it IN THE FUCKING ENDZONE. A SWING PASS 3 YARDS BEHIND THE LOS WILL DO!!! All of our playcalls are such pussy calls. Other teams get PI calls constantly because they take shots down the field. Big chunks of yards. White Nagy's plan of attack is to go down the field in 30 plays.

We never throw it 10-20 yards in the middle of the field. Seriously never, shit is always short to the sidelines with the WR's momentum not going DOWN THE FIELD which is why we hardly ever get yards after the catch. Our TE's especially Graham do nothing until the red zone where we force it to him. Shit is so random. Almost last in the league in every offensive category because this dipshit has no clue. And our OL makes everyone look worse cause they're fucking trash, good thing we have Nick "the statue" Foles to cradle up into a ball when someone gets close to him.

Nagy is best as an assistant and rally the troops guy, absolute trash in gametime decisions including using timeouts properly. He misses little details constantly throughout the course of games and it makes our shit offense even worse.

Madden

Liked Posts:
Some other rantings....how many fucking times are we going to snap it with 1 second left on the playclock? Doesn't that help the defense totally jump the snap? We do it ALL the time, it can't help our OL when the defense knows exactly when we're going to snap it. It's little simple details like this that Nagy doesn't see or comprehend.

Also the fact that Nagy refuses to give Montgomery a fullback or lead blocker is insane with how badly we run it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I hope he still uses Patterson.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best case scenario, offense goes to average or a little below average and the bears start winning games. Does he get a pass for realizing he was in his over head, albeit a season and a half too late?

ImSure

Liked Posts:
We drafted a quarterback with lots of potential and one year of starting experience in college and turned him over to a guy who just resigned as our offensive coordinator.

We should all send him letters of apology.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
Gonna laugh when all the idiots realize play calling wasn’t the issue
Play calling is one of the issues. Not having a running game, having a bad offensive line and having receivers who drop passes in critical situations are the other problems.

If you can't take the pressure off of a quarterback and run the ball at least a moderate amount he's going to struggle.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
We drafted a quarterback with lots of potential and one year of starting experience in college and turned him over to a guy who just resigned as our offensive coordinator.

We should all send him letters of apology.

No we shouldn't you dont come top the NFL to learn how to play the game of football especially qb .

Its beyond to ridiculous to apologize to someone who makes it to the nfl starts 40 games and ten says oops my bad I didnt even focus on the details until this tear. We flat out picked the wrong guy

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Then this seems relatively pointless to me. Isn’t the objective to make this offense functional? A functional offense with this defense is a legit SB contender.
There's nothing they can do to fix it this season and honesty, why are you so against it since it wont make a difference? Lazor bombs and Nagy can say "i told you so" and the questions for a different play caller stop. If there's some sort of minor progress that would suggest that Nagy's play calling is part of the problem, you build upon that next season if he's still here. When your offense is this bad, there is literally no downside to this. Maybe this is all BS on Nagys part and everyone on that coaching staff is in on it. Or maybe its some kind of genuine, football introspection that can make a man better.

I would just like people to stop acting like posters think there's one thing holding this offense back because outside of the occasional weirdo, no one says these things. But after 3 years, Nagy has had say in all personnel moves to build his offense. These are his coaches. They develop their players, learn his offense and there's a complete massive failure at executing it every week from players and coaches alike.

mecha

Liked Posts:
becoming a Chiefs fan becomes more palatable every day.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I would just like people to stop acting like posters think there's one thing holding this offense back because outside of the occasional weirdo, no one says these things.

QFT; it's like a lot of posters here need to fight and invent issues to justify going around fighting other posters. It's bizarre.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This kid is not sincere. I have been going back and forth with him for months on the fact that effort and fundamental techniques and discipline are absolutely nonexistent foremost on the OL but all over the offense really.

Everyone knows that is on the COACHING not the talent. Hell, if they are that bad then they need to play fundamentally sound ALL THE MORE making Nagy's failures as a coach even MORE pronounced that he cannot even get them to basically play their own positions correctly at the level of college kids.

First few times back and forth, I understand him being unsure, hesitant, slow to take my word and needs to watch the tape to see that NO OTHER OL in the whole league (never mind efficient HS D1 recruits you can see any given Friday night!) repeatedly stands up, gets blown off or even gets turned around - by their own CONFUSION - 180 DEGREES more than our guys ...

again that is NOT talent level but failure to play their own positions correctly at the most basic level!

At this point, he is just contrarian and blindly so and making straw men of our positions and being quite quixotic by

a) acting like he is honestly engaging us while

b) twisting our words and deconstructing our points into gibberish so he can try and frame the debate in a way that favors his own view in his own simplistic mind: "Bad players. Blame Pace. Nagy is not perfect but poor Nagy deserves better."

Sad part is he isn't even wrong about Pace but Christ, this kid has no ability to understand the whole picture and has ZERO humility when talking with others.
There's a part of me that thinks he was just so in on the "Mitch is the biggest reason why this team sucks" narrative(what i think as well as far as 2019 goes) that now that the heat is on Nagy, it gives Mitch defenders more of a reason to say i told you so. BTW Mitch defenders, you don't, he's still major ass.

I do disagree with you that its on coaching and not talent. I think its a lethal combination of both but since Pace is in charge of everything, i give him the most blame. I know this OL is really lacking in talent and depth but i still don't see how you could be this bad at offense this consistently. It shouldn't look like garbage every single week regardless of your opponent. They should have been better vs the Titans, point blank. That's on Nagy. Even the really bad Bears offenses of past would have occasional good games vs tomato cans. But i do think it's really hard to run an offense with a line this bad and the QBs to match. But they simply cant do anything. They cant run it. They can barely line up without wasting a time out or getting a penalty. The sheer amount of confusion and panic doesn't make sense. If this scheme is so complicated, its time to rethink it.

I never understood the constant musical chairs of offensive lineman. They say put the best 5 out there but id rather have 3 players who play a position the best and two guys who don't. Know where your strengths are and try to improve upon your weaknesses.

Maybe he's being contrarian. Maybe it's sincere. I honestly don't care. I just don't want to see people keep saying that people claim it's all on ____ when there's a massive failure from a front office, to coaching, to personnel level.

But i knew something wasn't right with Nagy after he fired his position coaches. That screamed snake to me. And hiring a bunch of guys who were out of the league....really questionable. Nagy wanted yes men.

I just keep coming back to this. Nagy has been here 3 years. Mitch couldn't run his system. His backup of choice couldn't run his system. Foles can't run his system. His OL can't run his system. The only RB who looked remotely ok in this system was traded away. Nagy doesn't make the final decisions but he's apart of the processes of building this team and again, these are his assistants. You absolutely cannot have an offense this poor and not be major part of the problem. Major soul searching has to take place over the next few weeks if Nagy would like to be here 2021 and beyond. Like i said when this team was 5-1, they were about to go on an epic collapse similar to the 09 Broncos and here we go. Hard to survive that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
QFT; it's like a lot of posters here need to fight and invent issues to justify going around fighting other posters. It's bizarre.
The worst part is when you ask them for links to where people made such claims, they never respond. My good friend @msadows is a multiple offender on that front, claiming i blamed everything on Mitch about a dozen times. Never proved it. He has proved that i'm not on ignore tho lololol

greg23

Liked Posts:
Can the BHVWGHC also give up clock/game mgmt, timeouts, halftime speeches/ adjustments and when to send out his kicker for a gw fg?

Basically let him open the doors to club dub and that's it

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
There's a part of me that thinks he was just so in on the "Mitch is the biggest reason why this team sucks" narrative(what i think as well as far as 2019 goes) that now that the heat is on Nagy, it gives Mitch defenders more of a reason to say i told you so. BTW Mitch defenders, you don't, he's still major ass.

I do disagree with you that its on coaching and not talent. I think its a lethal combination of both but since Pace is in charge of everything, i give him the most blame. I know this OL is really lacking in talent and depth but i still don't see how you could be this bad at offense this consistently. It shouldn't look like garbage every single week regardless of your opponent. They should have been better vs the Titans, point blank. That's on Nagy. Even the really bad Bears offenses of past would have occasional good games vs tomato cans. But i do think it's really hard to run an offense with a line this bad and the QBs to match. But they simply cant do anything. They cant run it. They can barely line up without wasting a time out or getting a penalty. The sheer amount of confusion and panic doesn't make sense. If this scheme is so complicated, its time to rethink it.

I never understood the constant musical chairs of offensive lineman. They say put the best 5 out there but id rather have 3 players who play a position the best and two guys who don't. Know where your strengths are and try to improve upon your weaknesses.

Maybe he's being contrarian. Maybe it's sincere. I honestly don't care. I just don't want to see people keep saying that people claim it's all on ____ when there's a massive failure from a front office, to coaching, to personnel level.

But i knew something wasn't right with Nagy after he fired his position coaches. That screamed snake to me. And hiring a bunch of guys who were out of the league....really questionable. Nagy wanted yes men.

I just keep coming back to this. Nagy has been here 3 years. Mitch couldn't run his system. His backup of choice couldn't run his system. Foles can't run his system. His OL can't run his system. The only RB who looked remotely ok in this system was traded away. Nagy doesn't make the final decisions but he's apart of the processes of building this team and again, these are his assistants. You absolutely cannot have an offense this poor and not be major part of the problem. Major soul searching has to take place over the next few weeks if Nagy would like to be here 2021 and beyond. Like i said when this team was 5-1, they were about to go on an epic collapse similar to the 09 Broncos and here we go. Hard to survive that.

What I have been saying is if you want to form a posse and get Pace for failing to get talent on offense, I'll join you and help lasso him down, no problem.

But with a real offensive coach like Greg Roman or Bill Walsh or [insert any legit football guy] we move the ball more and put together a couple more drives per game. The insane lack of technique that any decent HS player can see is wrong is beyond unprofessional and bordering on incompetence the likes of which no coach has ever presided over not named Mel Tucker.

I know you disagree on percentage of blame I guess but when you say Pace should get the lion's share it seems like you are pegging him as the ultimate source while I am focusing more on the games right now and what COULD BE every damned week.

I take it we would agree as to the ultimate source of blame being Ted Phillips yes?