***OFFICIAL*** Montgomery is gonna be a beast

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, when he was drafted I compared him to another #beefback Marshall Faulk. I was laughed at and mocked... not for much longer though. Montenegro is the TRUTH.
You still should be laughed at and mocked for that comparison !!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not a tough concept to embrace folks.
When you have a shit OLine you need really good RB, one that leads in broken tackles would be perfect.

You mean....like David Montgomery? WTF.

He's 3rd in the league in broken tackles. Only guys ahead of him are dalvin cook and Derick Henry. Issue is he's got the 2nd lowest yards before contact in the league.

It's like some people don't even watch the games, lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Funny how much Pace loves to trade up but couldn’t do it for Sanders/Swift/Henderson.. couldn’t recognize Mostert’s talent when he was here. Not that hard to find a good RB if you have a good talent evaluator

Because he has limited talent. He's in a shanny system. They could polish a turd at RB and make him look elite.

Also, Monty is playing better than Henderson so far. And henderson has a much superior oline and offensive scheme.

Monty is playing better than Sanders, thus far, Sanders gets an extra 2 yards before he gets touched, even behind that shit eagles line. Almost like that matters. He also has half the broken tackles monty does.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because he has limited talent. He's in a shanny system. They could polish a turd at RB and make him look elite.

Also, Monty is playing better than Henderson so far. And henderson has a much superior oline and offensive scheme.

Monty is playing better than Sanders, thus far, Sanders gets an extra 2 yards before he gets touched, even behind that shit eagles line. Almost like that matters. He also has half the broken tackles monty does.

msadows stroking the Pace schlong again, WHAT A SHOCKER !!

msadows

Liked Posts:
msadows stroking the Pace schlong again, WHAT A SHOCKER !!

Stroking the pace schlong because you're not an idiot who realizes a non elite RB needs at least a mediocre oline to succeed.

Shocker, any time he's gotten holes he's played very well. Any time he gets hit in the backfield he plays like dogshit. Just like pretty much every RB in the league.

Stop acting football stupid.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Stroking the pace schlong because you're not an idiot who realizes a non elite RB needs at least a mediocre oline to succeed.

Shocker, any time he's gotten holes he's played very well. Any time he gets hit in the backfield he plays like dogshit. Just like pretty much every RB in the league.

Stop acting football stupid.

lol mostert averages 7 yards per carry. That’s not “insert any turd and he’ll produce”. He’s a legit player. And every other player I mentioned would be taken by GMs before Monty. Breaking tackles doesn’t mean much when you have no speed or vision.

hes not an unproductive player, but he’s
a borderline starter

msadows

Liked Posts:
lol mostert averages 7 yards per carry. That’s not “insert any turd and he’ll produce”. He’s a legit player. And every other player I mentioned would be taken by GMs before Monty. Breaking tackles doesn’t mean much when you have no speed or vision.

hes not an unproductive player, but he’s
a borderline starter

Did you just start watching football?

Thats how running backs perform in the shanny system. It's been that way for decades now.

lol at no speed/vision.

Bro, he's getting hit at the line of scrimmage almost every rushing play. Unless you are barry sanders or walter payton you won't find continual success running behind a trash line.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

that extra year keeping fox fucked us. I wanted to go after shanahan. I wonder if we had hired him which qb he would have wanted us to draft trubisky Watson or mahommes. I’m pretty sure he would have wanted one of them over trading for jg

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You could be paying $15million for Zeke Elliott who is averaging 3.9ypc and has fumbled five times this year. There are maybe 2-3 RBs at any given time who can transcend a bad OL.

I write this like every week, but RB is not a position to invest heavily in. Monty is competent at all aspects of the position, is by all accounts a great teammate, and is cheap and durable. That's all I want in a RB. Pay for OL.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Did you just start watching football?

Thats how running backs perform in the shanny system. It's been that way for decades now.

it’s not his fault who his coach is, he delivers and performs in his role

Monty wouldn’t even be on their depth chart in Sf

and nope, I did not just start football ??

It takes a special skill to be tops in the league back to back years in lowest ypc. I’m sure it’s everyone else’s fault.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You could be paying $15million for Zeke Elliott who is averaging 3.9ypc and has fumbled five times this year. There are maybe 2-3 RBs at any given time who can transcend a bad OL.

I write this like every week, but RB is not a position to invest heavily in. Monty is competent at all aspects of the position, is by all accounts a great teammate, and is cheap and durable. That's all I want in a RB. Pay for OL.

CCS is full of meatballs.

You have remy crying about drafting a WR every year when we have the worst OL in the NFL.

You got people blaming the RB when he's getting hit behind the LOS on nearly every other pass play.

You got people making fun of cohen for running to the sidelines when he runs down the middle more than the sidelines.

It's like some of these dudes don't even watch this team.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

He’s a fine rb as part of a crew. But Montgomery plus Cohen plus Patterson is garbage. Montgomery plus Cohen plus another real rb would help things out

msadows

Liked Posts:
it’s not his fault who his coach is, he delivers and performs in his role

Monty wouldn’t even be on their depth chart in Sf

and nope, I did not just start football ??

Evidently you did, because that shanny system created a nice career for dozens of RB's.

Mostert is mediocre at best, and yes, monty would be very good there. Don't worry.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He’s a fine rb as part of a crew. But Montgomery plus Cohen plus Patterson is garbage. Montgomery plus Cohen plus another real rb would help things out

We don't know what he is, because he has had zero opportunity to prove it.

Any time he gets going, Nagy decides to pull him and play cohen/patterson. It's been that way for the past two years now.

Half the games we cant get a good push or any holes to open up, so he has to dance around looking for them. Having a 1.5 yards before contact is fucking embarrassing. Pace should be ashamed of himself.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He's fine period. There is no reason to invest in RB given the deficiencies everywhere on this team.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If the OL keeps playing decent and the Bears commit to running the ball (they are playing a couple terrible run defenses and a couple mediocre in their last four), Montgomery is going to finish the season with close to 1k rushing yards, probably a 4.2ypc, and about 1400 total yards on this shit show of an offense. He cost like .5% of the cap.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Evidently you did, because that shanny system created a nice career for dozens of RB's.

Mostert is mediocre at best, and yes, monty would be very good there. Don't worry.

Oh I’m not worried at all, mostert has nearly double his ypc and will be a pro bowler and Monty will be on a different team in 2 seasons. I’m good bro ?

msadows

Liked Posts:
If the OL keeps playing decent and the Bears commit to running the ball (they are playing a couple terrible run defenses and a couple mediocre in their last four), Montgomery is going to finish the season with close to 1k rushing yards, probably a 4.2ypc, and about 1400 total yards on this shit show of an offense. He cost like .5% of the cap.

NO. WE MUST DRAFT A FIRST ROUND RB SO HE CAN SUCK BEHIND THIS LINE TOO!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Oh I’m not worried at all, mostert has nearly double his ypc and will be a pro bowler and Monty will be on a different team in 2 seasons. I’m good bro ?

Once again, you're failing to understand it's because he plays in that shanny system.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting about mostert. Or go look up the careers that shanny and his dad made at RB the last few decades.