***OFFICIAL*** Montgomery is gonna be a beast

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
What people? Where I'm from and from what I've seen, you don't say some buster ass shit like "some people"

That'll get yo ass a food tray over ya face ya heard?

You just outta lock up? Congrats, things might seem a bit different out here.
77LspRC.gif

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
How about tracking down the fastest guy on the field and saving the TD on ST.
Yay a couple of nice runs against the lions. Let me know when he does something impressive against a good team.

Most broken tackles in the entire league, running behind the worst OL in the league.
We'll just assume you're drunk.

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:
Montgomery like a little bowling ball and junk. Cept sometimes when he hit the pins, he go down so bot really like a bowlin ball at all.
But he good tho

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
He isnt bad or terrible but he aint that great just an average rb

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Amazing what you get when you can block competently and get your back to the 2nd level. Monty had never been the problem

The genius with post #123 in this thread begs to differ.

Last edited:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any running back can succeed when your lines good enough ta get him to the second level everydown hence yeah monty would look alot better with a great oline
Fact is he really is just average and thats not a bad thing unless your lines shit....unfortunately...you know...the bears line has been shit

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Any running back can succeed when your lines good enough ta get him to the second level everydown hence yeah monty would look alot better with a great oline
Fact is he really is just average and thats not a bad thing unless your lines shit....unfortunately...you know...the bears line has been shit

Not a tough concept to embrace folks.
When you have a shit OLine you need really good RB, one that leads in broken tackles would be perfect.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I vote for South Dakota. which... would explain much.

No and that's not very nice to say that about South Dakota people. What makes you so much better than people from a different state. I've been there. Seems like a nice enough place and the people were nice.

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:
No and that's not very nice to say that about South Dakota people. What makes you so much better than people from a different state. I've been there. Seems like a nice enough place and the people were nice.
So where are you from then Smelly Diaper?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Funny how much Pace loves to trade up but couldn’t do it for Sanders/Swift/Henderson.. couldn’t recognize Mostert’s talent when he was here. Not that hard to find a good RB if you have a good talent evaluator