Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How about tracking down the fastest guy on the field and saving the TD on ST.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How about tracking down the fastest guy on the field and saving the TD on ST.
I liked his quote on that too....

“If I’m on special teams, and that’s the job they want me to do, then that’s what I’m going to do,” he said. “If I were to let him score, I wouldn’t be doing my job, so I’m not one for not doing my job. I just handle my business.”

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude, when he ducked the defender trying to tackle him high from behind, I got chills. I know it was a short run in preseason,but that was insane. How? How did he know/do that?

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
I called this pick. Great selection. Very good player.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got a few bucks on the dude for OROY and crazy stupid odds of 95:1 for most rushing yards. Pure entertainment value alone is worth it. Hope he starts week 1 for many reasons.

Mostly for Bears' success in smacking GB in their stupid faces.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kind of an older interview, right before the draft, but worth a watch:

Yeesh. The character and work ethic of this guy...

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this here or not, but watch Nagy's press conference starting around the 9 min mark:

While he's gushing about Monty, at one point he makes eye contact and smiles at someone when talking about being the next great back in the organization. It was Jarett Payton:)

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never been wrong about the Bears so I'm not really surprised at Montenegros output now that the Bears have a playcaller that calls plays to fit the strength of the team.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
After a really good first half, Monty was benched until the 3rd quarter was almost over.
While Robinson and Miller ran OB leaving yards on the field, recently concussed Monty fought for every inch. Rewatch the 3rd and 2 run, he gets hit as he takes the ball(as usual) then does the Mack arm bar move and tosses the DLman to the ground.
Of course the TE then misses his block and Monty gains 3 yards after contact to get back to the LOS.
He was one of the few guys that looked like they gave a shit. Then to top it off, he apologized to teammates and fans for not doing more.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
After a really good first half, Monty was benched until the 3rd quarter was almost over.
While Robinson and Miller ran OB leaving yards on the field, recently concussed Monty fought for every inch. Rewatch the 3rd and 2 run, he gets hit as he takes the ball(as usual) then does the Mack arm bar move and tosses the DLman to the ground.
Of course the TE then misses his block and Monty gains 3 yards after contact to get back to the LOS.
He was one of the few guys that looked like they gave a shit. Then to top it off, he apologized to teammates and fans for not doing more.
Amazing how guys like Monty and Mooney the young guys have better character and maturity then a lot of the vets on the bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Amazing what you get when you can block competently and get your back to the 2nd level. Monty had never been the problem

Almost like you need a hole to be able to run through to actually gain yardage.

Some people on here expect him to beast mode every play and knock people over for 90 yard td's.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Amazing how guys like Monty and Mooney the young guys have better character and maturity then a lot of the vets on the bears.

Hmmm, interesting that guys have a few decent years
(Leno, Massie, Quinn, Travatian, et al), sign the massive generational wealth contracts and lose their fire. Sad that Leno will make more money in 2 starts than Monty/Mooney make in a year.

Be Home Soon

Liked Posts:
Almost like you need a hole to be able to run through to actually gain yardage.

Some people on here expect him to beast mode every play and knock people over for 90 yard td's.

What people? Where I'm from and from what I've seen, you don't say some buster ass shit like "some people"

That'll get yo ass a food tray over ya face ya heard?