*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Most of those players won’t or shouldn’t be here in two years. If we are talking building a team the only guys that are keepers fields Mooney maybe Montgomery Johnson and smith. The cupboard is that bare. What they plan on doing is trying to sneak into the playoffs every year. If that is good enough for you good for you. Watching real teams in this years playoffs have me wanting more
So you are saying we should just get rid of everyone else and do what exactly? Poles and Eberflus already stated they aren’t looking to rebuild. They also aren’t going to get a KC or Rams type roster in one offseason. They need to build off of the talent that is currently on the Bears until they draft/sign FA that fit their mold. I mean, that’s just common sense with new GMs and HCs

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Honestly, Lovie Smith is probably the best hire the Texans could make of all the names they spoke with.

That organization fucked up so bad in so many ways, you need someone to bring everyone together and to steady the ship.

At a bare minimum, Lovie is a good stabilizing force for that.
Yeah I thought that same thing when he went to Illinois but they were flat out terrible with him as head coach.