*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sounds like he was comfortable in your presence. Should have returned the favor. Toot and dash
I did tell him I hoped they beat the Colts (they were playing them that Sunday). He didn't respond. just farted

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I thought that same thing when he went to Illinois but they were flat out terrible with him as head coach.
The thing with lovie is he can't recruit for shit

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s a guy who thinks he’s funny and hasn’t got close enough friends to tell him he’s not. He has several tweets like this and they are equally pathetic. There’s a good chance he posts here.

Oh I bet he has some friends who are just as stupid as he is and they're telling him he's really funny when he isn't because they're all just that dumb.

Which does reinforce that he probably does post here ?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm all for remaking the lines, but people really don't seem to grasp the Bears literally only have 1 WR under contract for 2022. It doesn't matter if you can give Fields 10 seconds to throw if there is no one that can run a route and catch the ball....
What happened to Dazz Newsome?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don’t know why the Texans aren’t interviewing Bisaccia as he is perfect for that team but they could do a lot worse than Lovie Smith and Pep Hamilton. Lovie is the third greatest coach in Bears history.
No, Lovie is the 7th greatest coach in Bears history by winning percentage and winning percentage is king.

List of Chicago Bears head coaches - Wikipedia

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offseason...when we have dissertations on the assistant position coaches...