Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It’s a guy who thinks he’s funny and hasn’t got close enough friends to tell him he’s not. He has several tweets like this and they are equally pathetic. There’s a good chance he posts here.
I was thinking the same thing that he probably posts here. Some of the comments are hilarious. One person said that was Pace’s biggest problem.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I am stating an opinion, not a decision I have no weight in Bears personell decisions.
No you literally posted that he should step away and get help when that’s exactly what he did

that’s what people are trying to tell you

what don’t you understand about that? Well never mind answers everything apparently.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you literally posted that he should step away and get help when that’s exactly what he did

that’s what people are trying to tell you

what don’t you understand about that? Well never mind answers everything apparently.
Ya no shit, good for him . That doesn’t change the fact that he quit on his team.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
That would be a shake up lol

But the theory I like best is Murray is not interested in any of those landing spots. And that he gave the Cardinals all the non-verbal clues as to what his intentions were back at Christmas time.

Kyler Murray, leaving football altogether to go back to the Oakland A's. Book it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

But the theory I like best is Murray is not interested in any of those landing spots. And that he gave the Cardinals all the non-verbal clues as to what his intentions were back at Christmas time.

Kyler Murray, leaving football altogether to go back to the Oakland A's. Book it.
He’s going to get 35 mil+ a year idt he would get that in baseball would he?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I rode an elevator with DJ Chark. He was really tall, and he farted. Didn't go so well for me.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

After they finally had a mini breakthrough… that is rough for AZ