*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he responded with this:

It's one thing to get salty when you're delivering the goods as well and just giving the shit right back to people (DBB).

It's another thing when your source is dry up or the people you're copying off of have stopped, or your sources saw you were running your mouth and cut you off, and now instead of delivering real stuff or dropping out, you get defensive because you're trying to keep the ruse going.

He's been too defensive lately and not really generated much reliable content in the immediate.

Just going to drop him for now. If Mack does get traded, I'll have to see what for and then maybe I'd reconsider.
He's moonwalking lol. He's clearly started this tweet rumor by saying the "bears are gonna be a fun team to watch soon"... which all led to the trading (Mack) hints. It's horseshit.

Teams also talk and think about a lot of things in the offseason, doesn't mean any action is being taken.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They are going to mortgage the future even more and just throw a bunch of guarantees in future years. Tons of dead cap. Either way, they are going to have a shitty existence once 12 retires. No way they keep all the talent though, but they could see Rodgers and others count against the cap long after his retirement
Not really all that possible. Z. Smith, P Smith and Amos are headed into their last season so no where to push their money, and keeping and converting roster bonus and salary to signing bonus for the ones they can do it for saves even less than cutting those players, so doesn't even get them close to a $0 cap.

They are fooked with or without AR.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Not really all that possible. Z. Smith, P Smith and Amos are headed into their last season so no where to push their money, and keeping and converting roster bonus and salary to signing bonus for the ones they can do it for saves even less than cutting those players, so doesn't even get them close to a $0 cap.

They are fooked with or without AR.
Fook them and hope they all Flus off

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
?

People go too far but homie is proving to be a fraud. You fuck around with people and you tend to get burned but holy hell, threatening people is not the way to go either.

Yeah, look. Even if the guy is 10000% a fraud - if you as a human being think that justifies death threats or bullying the shit out of the guy, that says way more about the person engaging in that than the lonely guy on Twitter who just wants attention.

Some people are just fucking sick in the head.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LMAOOOO. Internet rage engaged. Guy is gonna have an aneurism.

Ya know, I'll admit. I've always been curious about reactions like that one.

So, we don't care if someone is actually speaking truth or not - we only care if we got a reaction out of someone?

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I haven't done it myself, but as I get older, I find myself caring more and more about the truth, and style points mean less and less. Just saying.