*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, look. Even if the guy is 10000% a fraud - if you as a human being think that justifies death threats or bullying the shit out of the guy, that says way more about the person engaging in that than the lonely guy on Twitter who just wants attention.

Some people are just fucking sick in the head.
So are the threats confirmed, or is he just playing victim to take the heat off?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Ya know, I'll admit. I've always been curious about reactions like that one.

So, we don't care if someone is actually speaking truth or not - we only care if we got a reaction out of someone?

Look, I'm not going to sit here and pretend I haven't done it myself, but as I get older, I find myself caring more and more about the truth, and style points mean less and less. Just saying.
What are you talking about? The guy sounds a bit unhinged.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What are you talking about? The guy sounds a bit unhinged.

The Joker in the Nolan Batman is what unhinged sounds like.

To me, he just sounds a little angry. Kind of a big difference between the two. Just saying.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Joker in the Nolan Batman is what unhinged sounds like.

To me, he just sounds a little angry. Kind of a big difference between the two. Just saying.
You mean a fictional character from a superhero movie is your definition..? Is this guy your brother or something? Just saying.

Anyway, I'm out of this convo

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You mean a fictional character from a superhero movie is your definition..? Is this guy your brother or something? Just saying.

Anyway, I'm out of this convo

Well, if I say some rando who you don't know, how would you get the point?

But yeah, pointless convo...

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I mean with the FO history, the fanbase has every right to speak out. His HITS principle might work with some players, and we might have a bonafide HC star, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t cheesy af. Both can be true. We are not in the trenches to know how it all applies and how it is enforced and communicated to the players, but fans can hold a multitude of opinions and be of the mindset that this FO and coaching staff has a ton to prove. Maybe it worked as a DC, curious how it works across the team etc. He (DBB) needs to realize his opinion is not the only, valid opinion on the outside looking in. He might have sources, but he has some real stupid af takes. Good for him, he can have them. The fanbase can have their opinion also. So fuck right off with the bravado.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm definitely in favour of moving him to a contender so we can stack assets and build this thing up if the opportunity is there. But three second rounders is unheard of. Who asks for that?

The only way it would make sense is if they were discussing a trade with a team with 2 2nds this year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, my bad, but he only had 1 coaching job in the NFL before becoming the HC. He was linebacker's coach for 1 year.

So 1 more than McCown. He also had a few coaching jobs in college which are a few more than McCown who has zero.

So almost like his resume is vastly superior to McCown so anyone trying to use him to justify McCown is delusional.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, stupidity does NOT equal racism.
Not inherently, no. Though I've often found that stupid people ARE racist, compared with intelligent folks. But there is plenty of evidence here to suggest it is both, IMO. This is not an either/or this is an and.

1. Houston stupid
2. Houston also racist
3. Houston also greedy
4. Houston also criminal
5. Houston also rich SWM on power trips

etc.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lovie Quote

Lol you cant be serious. He said he signed a long term contract so the implication is he intended to remain at Illinois. Then he was fired.

By your logic Illinois lied to him by givimg him a long term contract but then firing him before it was up.

Why did Illinois lie to him?

Last edited:

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean with the FO history, the fanbase has every right to speak out. His HITS principle might work with some players, and we might have a bonafide HC star, but it doesn’t mean it isn’t cheesy af. Both can be true. We are not in the trenches to know how it all applies and how it is enforced and communicated to the players, but fans can hold a multitude of opinions and be of the mindset that this FO and coaching staff has a ton to prove. Maybe it worked as a DC, curious how it works across the team etc. He (DBB) needs to realize his opinion is not the only, valid opinion on the outside looking in. He might have sources, but he has some real stupid af takes. Good for him, he can have them. The fanbase can have their opinion also. So fuck right off with the bravado.

I mean, everyone is indeed entitled to their opinions.

Doesn't mean they're well-informed opinions.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, look. Even if the guy is 10000% a fraud - if you as a human being think that justifies death threats or bullying the shit out of the guy, that says way more about the person engaging in that than the lonely guy on Twitter who just wants attention.

Some people are just fucking sick in the head.
Post by pro-1/6 sack of trash

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Can we just IP ban @Mighty Joe Young

holy unhinged meltdown Batman lololol

Dan Wiederer wouldn’t be caught dead crying over fans opinions. Really bad couple weeks for dbb and fake insider Twitter
This is hilarious. The phrase "twitter isn't real life" was created for him, jesus.

Eberflus may or may not be successful as the Bears head coach. Regardless, it will not stop me from mocking anyone who uses "generic corporate middle manager acronyms" at all opportunities. Some days you got the H.I.T.S. and sometimes you've got to deal with the S.H.I.T. acronyms.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Can we just IP ban @Mighty Joe Young

holy unhinged meltdown Batman lololol

Dan Wiederer wouldn’t be caught dead crying over fans opinions. Really bad couple weeks for dbb and fake insider Twitter
“Anonymous Twitter jackass #7”. I’ve never listed to him before but kinda sounds like Kevin from The Office

FD432E40-D019-4D75-BD57-28AEB99A2151.png

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is hilarious. The phrase "twitter isn't real life" was created for him, jesus.

Eberflus may or may not be successful as the Bears head coach. Regardless, it will not stop me from mocking anyone who uses "generic corporate middle manager acronyms" at all opportunities. Some days you got the H.I.T.S. and sometimes you've got to deal with the S.H.I.T. acronyms.
The chorizo tacos I ate last night definitely gave me the S.H.I.T acronym this morning.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Lol you cant be serious. He said he signed a long term contract so the implication is he intended to remain at Illinois. Then he was fired.

By your logic Illinois lied to him by givimg him a long term contract but then firing him before it was up.

Why did Illinois lie to him?
Yes, I am serious and now fuck off.