*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Just being realistic. ?‍♂️

Has nothing to do with being defeatist. I think he’s the guy. But if he’s not Poles ain’t waiting around 3-4 years.
Oh def not that long.

Also, I think it's time to finally do what others have talked about in the past, but always fail to deliver on: actually draft dudes regularly for developmental purposes. At least to serve as decent back-ups/3rd-stringers.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
My thoughts are, that despite reason, you somehow push Gabriel, Fishbain, Lamebutt one notch lower on list of worst Bears tweeter.

yuck-gross.gif

horrible mock except cobe bryant

What's missing or what would you change?

FOzFii3XsBEga-a

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to go through that whole thread but would love for you to since you already went and brought it back and show me where i said he should of been picked over Watson and Mahomes please?

You were claiming that everyone had Watson over Trubisky. So I posted a thread where you yourself posted Bill Polian having Trubiksy over Watson.

Here is another thread that I spent about 7 pages arguing with Trubisky nuthuggers. This was before the draft. So stop making up shit. The debate over Watson and Trubisky was not some one sided affair. There was a decent amount of fans that had Trubisky over Watson. Yall making up shit pretending otherwise. Trubisky was also No 1 on several QB boards of draft experts.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I never said this either.

He is however on record multiple times liking terrible nfl wideout prospects

So you didn't have call out threads attacking @bearmick and others that were critical of Trubisky. Or did you black that period of your life out after your most recent stint in rehab?

And your thoughts or Ridley?

love it.

It was who I hoped they picked when I saw what was left. By far BPA

And here is your dumbass saying we didn't need to draft a WR the year we got Mooney because we got a guy that should have been a 2nd rounder (Ridley) the year before. I love you pretending you somehow know more about WRs after white knighting for Ridley.

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bullshit. You defended the Trubisky pick and claimed he was the consensus No 1 QB that year.

You will note that even back then people got on me for not being a Trubisky fan.

#calledit

More lies. I spent a lot of time debating with Trubisky nuthuggers that Watson was better. Yall like to rewrite history.
Are people still fighting this dumbass fight? Either pick would've been a bad choice at this point. Mitch didn't work out and Watson is a piece of shit that would've quit on the Bears too, not to mention may have 44 cases against him in a city like Chicago.

Bears have a new QB now. Move the F on already.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Are people still fighting this dumbass fight? Either pick would've been a bad choice at this point. Mitch didn't work out and Watson is a piece of shit that would've quit on the Bears too, not to mention may have 44 cases against him in a city like Chicago.

Bears have a new QB now. Move the F on already.

It is others that can't move on. I brought up that fact I think Bell is limited and some posters decided bringing up instances I was wrong in the past and I reminded them so were they. You have a group of posters that when their feelings get hurt because you disagree with them, they run on with shit from the past as if they don't have shitty takes of their own.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
What's missing or what would you change?

FOzFii3XsBEga-a
100% i wouldn't double down on a wr, george pickens and david bell. chris paul is fine if we identify he fits our scheme (which I dont think he does) J.T woods might not be the best Safety at 150, Jelani woods is okay but I feel there is better talent available.... Nicholas Petit-Frere I just dont feel we should be drafting more project OTs in the 2nd round we have Borom and Jenkins for that... I think we sign a FA LT...

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Ehhhhhhh, i'm pretty sure just about everyone but R.Pace had Watson over Trubisky sooooooo........................................
I think I read awhile ago that Mitch was actually rated very high, at least as high of potential as Watson, a lot liked him best. I remember because it was so different than what I thought at the time.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Idk, Coby Bryant and Chris Paul in the same draft. Sounds pretty elite to me.
Okay, for starters, did you notice he only had 6 picks, but managed to downgrade our first 2 second rounders into a later 2nd and 2 third rounders. Why? Just why? Why trade back to have lesser value picks? Is he so obsessed with Bell that he sabotaged his picks to ensure a 3rd round value?

Why not just pick with the 2nd round picks? The value is trash; therefore, the draft is trash.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think I read awhile ago that Mitch was actually rated very high, at least as high of potential as Watson, a lot liked him best. I remember because it was so different than what I thought at the time.
Actually, a lot of places had Mitch higher. Hindsight changes historical perspective and attempts to change history.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You were claiming that everyone had Watson over Trubisky. So I posted a thread where you yourself posted Bill Polian having Trubiksy over Watson.

Here is another thread that I spent about 7 pages arguing with Trubisky nuthuggers. This was before the draft. So stop making up shit. The debate over Watson and Trubisky was not some one sided affair. There was a decent amount of fans that had Trubisky over Watson. Yall making up shit pretending otherwise. Trubisky was also No 1 on several QB boards of draft experts.
Actually i said JUST ABOUT everyone so get it right.

Next

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It is others that can't move on. I brought up that fact I think Bell is limited and some posters decided bringing up instances I was wrong in the past and I reminded them so were they. You have a group of posters that when their feelings get hurt because you disagree with them, they run on with shit from the past as if they don't have shitty takes of their own.
And then you brought up the old ass Watson vs Trubisky thing to let us all know you guessed right.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Actually i said JUST ABOUT everyone so get it right.

Next

Which is wrong as again a lot of people had Trubisky first. So much so you were quick to point it out back in 2017.
And then you brought up the old ass Watson vs Trubisky thing to let us all know you guessed right.

Yes if people insist on dredging up my past then I will dredge up theirs. You guys caped for Trubisky and were wrong. Sorry.