dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Don’t be one of those “it takes 5 years and a village” posters….
No no, i just think it'll take him some games next season to get going and think we should see improvement as the season goes on, but it's going to take some time to learn the new system and the new players around him besides the guys he had last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There was notable improvement by year two.

We should expect the same.
J.Allen is a top QB in the NFL and didn't have to deal with a new system or new coaches going into year two though. Not sure what year they traded for S.Diggs but think it was year 3. I know i can go look but don't feel like it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Then why would the Bears run a zone-block scheme where flexibility, speed, and footwork in OL are much more important than toughness or attitude?

Why would Poles be upset with arguably the most skilled OL in that scheme, playing for us ( Daniels ) – Here's a video if some of you forgot about his abilities.

Why would Poles/Cunningham want to disrupt the OL so much, when in a zone scheme – repetition and unified movement are much more important than skill?

It's because Poles is holding the dice now. Wash, rinse, repeat. It's the same old story with anyone new in power. I sincerely hope, it works out, but thankfully the few of us remember the same old shit and aren't so quick to anoint these fools – yet.

But if you want to crown them, then crown their asses.
No one is anointing Poles and Cunningham yet, but I sure as shit trust them over what a CCS member has to say (You). Your post was just idiotic.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No no, i just think it'll take him some games next season to get going and think we should see improvement as the season goes on, but it's going to take some time to learn the new system and the new players around him besides the guys he had last year.
That’s fair. I’m not saying I expect MVP level by week three. It should just be steady and obvious improvement.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Then why would the Bears run a zone-block scheme where flexibility, speed, and footwork in OL are much more important than toughness or attitude?

Why would Poles be upset with arguably the most skilled OL in that scheme, playing for us ( Daniels ) – Here's a video if some of you forgot about his abilities.

Why would Poles/Cunningham want to disrupt the OL so much, when in a zone scheme – repetition and unified movement are much more important than skill?

It's because Poles is holding the dice now. Wash, rinse, repeat. It's the same old story with anyone new in power. I sincerely hope, it works out, but thankfully the few of us remember the same old shit and aren't so quick to anoint these fools – yet.

But if you want to crown them, then crown their asses.
Yeah, after watching the OL last season I have no idea why he would want to make changes and disrupt the ballet that was the Bears OL play.

Guy is totally just throwing his power around and rubbing our noses in it by not re-signing Daniels, Ifiedi, and demoting Mustipher.

Glad you and I remember that same old shit. Maybe you should let him spit in your daughters face and grab your wife's pussy and he will wise up.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
No one is anointing Poles and Cunningham yet, but I sure as shit trust them over what a CCS member has to say (You). Your post was just idiotic.
BearDown.jpg

Glad you and I remember that same old shit. Maybe you should let him spit in your daughters face and grab your wife's pussy and he will wise up.

You make one misogynistic post and these neanderthals never live it down.

I did laugh at the ballet of Bears OL play, touche sir. They were pathetic, last year, but felt like they had improvements and def not near the trainwreck the new regime is wanting to paint them. Just trying to tip the scale back from unbridled enthusiasm whenever a new Bears GM/Coach comes to town and we want to start planning the Super Bowl parade.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
View attachment 18405

You make one misogynistic post and these neanderthals never live it down.

I did laugh at the ballet of Bears OL play, touche sir. They were pathetic, last year, but felt like they had improvements and def not near the trainwreck the new regime is wanting to paint them. Just trying to tip the scale back from unbridled enthusiasm whenever a new Bears GM/Coach comes to town and we want to start planning the Super Bowl parade.
I’m glad you took the time to make that for me. It shows you care about me so much. I appreciate it! Gonna be funny when the Bears o line is better this year.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
I’m glad you took the time to make that for me. It shows you care about me so much. I appreciate it! Gonna be funny when the Bears o line is better this year.
It's about time I get some appreciation around here, even if it's thinly veiled sarcasm.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better than what? Last year?

Congrats on that! I seem to remember the same level of optimism about the Bears O-line last year.

Name one Bears O-lineman that is a starter on another team?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Congrats on that! I seem to remember the same level of optimism about the Bears O-line last year.

Is this a trick question? They seem to migrate to the Commies.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Yes better than last year because thats what the conversation was about. Keep up.

I seem to remember many people here expecting the Bears o line to be bad last year. But we also wanted to give it a few games to see what they could suprise us.

Whitehair, Patrick and as of now Bates* would start for other teams.

How did the Lions “amazing” offensive line help the team last year? Did they win it all? I don’t remember….

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes better than last year because thats what the conversation was about. Keep up.

I seem to remember many people here expecting the Bears o line to be bad last year. But we also wanted to give it a few games to see what they could suprise us.

Whitehair, Patrick and as of now Bates* would start for other teams.

How did the Lions “amazing” offensive line help the team last year? Did they win it all? I don’t remember….
Except, no, they would not. There is a reason why Bates was given the lowest possible tender.
Patrick? A 4 mil a year rotational depth piece.
Whitehair? Ok, maybe.

The amazing O-line of the Lions lost their 2 best players, and still outperformed that crap the Bears trotted out onto the field.
But since you brought it up, name one Bears O-lineman that starts on the Lions?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Well Lucas Patrick had been a two year starter for the Pack. Bates is the starting LG for the Bills, and by Tuesday may be for the Bears.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Except, no, they would not. There is a reason why Bates was given the lowest possible tender.
Patrick? A 4 mil a year rotational depth piece.
Whitehair? Ok, maybe.

The amazing O-line of the Lions lost their 2 best players, and still outperformed that crap the Bears trotted out onto the field.
But since you brought it up, name one Bears O-lineman that starts on the Lions?
Patrick would have started if he stayed with the Packers. Your an idiot if you don’t think Bates wouldn’t have started with the several teams that were interested in him.

Injuries happen. Even with a full strength O line the Lions would still be the bottom dwellers they always are.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Factually? From the Bears last season James Daniels, next season Lucas Patrick. Anything else would just be conjecture on anyone's part. Can I help you with any other facts that are quickly available with a mere Google search?

Your turn, name me one current Detroit Lions player that was alive the last time Detroit won a playoff game.

Last edited: