*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I would love to see Poles trade back like crazy. This draft just seems super deep in all of our need positions: WR, CB, S, OL. Getting them all in the 3/4th rounds and getting more competition in later rounds would be ideal.
Would love to see Poles trade back some but there seems to be a lack of interest in teams wanting to trade up in the first two rounds this year.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Would love to see Poles trade back some but there seems to be a lack of interest in teams wanting to trade up in the first two rounds this year.
I think the dominantly applies to the first round this year, not so much the later rounds.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That 3 cone time is concerning. Frighteningly so
The 3 cone has to be seen in the context of his size. The issue with him is he is really big and is being compared to dudes like Calvin Austin!

So, he has a really good RAS for his Body Mass.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I think the dominantly applies to the first round this year, not so much the later rounds.
I say that because from mid first till the end of round two the talent in this years draft is so bunched that there is little incentive to give up draft capitol. The grades on these players after the mid first have got to be all over the board.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
You would change your stance in a couple years. Pierce is going to be reallly good
But right now Pierce seems to be a great athlete, not a great WR. What bothers me about his game is even though he has great long speed, he lacks the quickness to take advantage of that speed. This makes him a big fast possession receiver.