*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
A lot of talent in the 2nd and 3rd round this year. If the goal is to get younger and build through the draft, then Poles should definitely trade Robert Quinn.

Trading Quinn would set Poles up with 4 picks in the top 71. He could draft a WR, OL, CB, and edge.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This would make me sad:

Offensive Linemen Taken In First Round: Over 7.5 (+160)​

This draft is short on stud QBs truly worthy of going in the top half of the top round, and the consensus is that no running back or tight end will get selected on Thursday night. Trust me, there won't only be defensive players selected in bulk. There is generally a late first-round run on linemen and teams see immediate and long-term value there. How many teams don't have any OL need? It's rampant. If three go in the first seven picks or so, and another run on tackles starts in the teens, then I see another one in the 20s as well that gets this number to eight.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like 90% of the talk this offseason has been around drafting a WR high. And while we need a WR for sure, we also need to draft a CB just as bad. Maybe even more actually. I am stunned actually that they have not signed more players in the secondary for depth
Vildor is the future according to mongotucky
This is a good point.
until they hold out lol

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If trading Quinn nets you a late third round pick I make that deal.

Feels like there's a lot of value in the third and fourth round this go round.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If trading Quinn nets you a late third round pick I make that deal.

Feels like there's a lot of value in the third and fourth round this go round.
Getting a 3 for Quinn would be getting fleeced. You wouldn’t be cashing in off his great season.