*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
You don't think Ed McCaffrey was a good WR? I think he was for sure.
When did i suggest that? It’s just my comp. I thought it was obvious that it was a compliment actually. I will say though, pierce is faster. Maybe he is a little bit jordy Nelson? The decker comp is good too

Canth

Liked Posts:
Pretty simple. Hard pass. No fucking way you do this. Quinn should be traded for no less than a 25-40 pick. If you don't get a premium for him just keep him.

I generally agree with this with the caveat of, start the season with him and then potentially entertain trades during the season. I am thinking of the Von Miller type situation where you may be able to get more during the season for a team in a playoff push than you would right now.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I generally agree with this with the caveat of, start the season with him and then potentially entertain trades during the season. I am thinking of the Von Miller type situation where you may be able to get more during the season for a team in a playoff push than you would right now.
This likely is the outcome tbh

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol a late third...
thank god your not the GM

Some of you all would have thought Kyle Fuller was worth a second rounder, so I don't know what yall think you're going to get for someone with that much salary owed to him and on the wrong side of 30. If not for him having a career year last year, you wouldn't get a 7th for him...