OT- 49ers and seahawks....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Kaepernick had 3 turnovers in the 2nd half of the NFC ship including the game clinching interception. We all know what bearmick's reaction would have been if it was Cutler. Still, bearmick is madly in love. Go figure.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kaepernick had 3 turnovers in the 2nd half of the NFC ship including the game clinching interception. We all know what bearmick's reaction would have been if it was Cutler. Still, bearmick is madly in love. Go figure.

Kaep turned the ball over twelve times in 2013, including only 8 picks in 16 games. If Cutler could limit his turnovers to 0.75 per game and his picks to one every two games, I never would have had an issue with him in the first place. And that doesn't even include Kaep's production on the ground.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I know who I would rather have on my team.

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Kaep turned the ball eight times in 2013. If Cutler could limit his turnovers to one every two games, I never would have had an issue with him in the first place.

So if he has 8 turnovers the whole year, then 3 in the second half against his arch rival with a superbowl birth on the line, isn't that considered a choke? Shouldn't jerseys be burned?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
But it couldn't have been Cutler if it was the turnovers were in the 2nd half of an NFC Championship game.

I think nearly all of your posts are Special person. The above is no different.

As Special person as your first sentence?

We will have a Cutler bet on the table by the end of the off season.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Thought we already had one on the table (??) Cutler has to finish in the top 10 in both yards and TDs, or else you have to cut off your genitalia (or something like that).

Originally, it was when Cutler finishes the year top 10 in yards and tds you would have to leave the board. But, then you remembered your life would be completely worthless (or something like that).

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Originally, it was when Cutler finishes the year top 10 in yards and tds you would have to leave the board. But, then you remembered your life would be completely worthless (or something like that).

Playing in Trestman's offense is that really that big of a deal?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

LOL. So Cutler merely scraping into the top 10 of the NFL leaders in yards and TD's in a "guru's" offense surrounded by 3 Pro Bowlers at skill positions is a big deal?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. So Cutler merely scraping into the top 10 of the NFL leaders in yards and TD's in a "guru's" offense surrounded by 3 Pro Bowlers at skill positions is a big deal?

It would be a bigger deal if he didn't manage it in that offense with these players.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
14 tds and 4 picks in 7 games.

Over a full season he was on pace for 32 tds and 9 ints.

I'd take that on the Bears any time.

Only a fool would believe Bradford will throw 32 TD and 9 INT.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Have you checked his attempts per game... or what actual scouts say about Wilson?

He is a game manager who throws the ball 23 times per game on average.... He throws the ball 23 times a game for many reasons...

His running back is awesome... his defense is the best in the league and one of the best of all time... he struggles from the pocket...

Open your fucking eyes....

u need to ....Open your fucking eyes...RW runs a balanced "O". If a Qb has to throw 30-40 times a game, there's a PROBLEM. Plus, when called upon RW MAKES PLAYS IN CLUTCH SITUATIONS ( HELL, he did it against us in his rookie year). He's a extremely smart QB who makes his 'hot garbage wr's' much better than they are.

I can only HOPE we will get a QB of RW's caliber' one day.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I think that Kaep will be kept on a short leash this coming year. There is something about this guy that screams over-rated. I do not think that the guy will be an accurate passer enough to inspire confidence for his team. He is a very good athlete but his athleticism in not a stitch better than Cutler who is world's better as a passer. I would not be surprised if the 49ers do not use a 3rd round pick on a good college qb in this draft.

jay is POS compared to Kap. Kap has already done more with his short career than jay has done in 7 yrs. as a qb. Check out Kap's record vs. the Packers and compare it to jays...and get back to us.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Lol wut? Superbowl and NFC title game in his first two years as a starter. Plus 13 TD-int differential and a 92 (94 career) rating for a running QB. Lmao @ me being the one eating crow. No wonder you were voted worst poster on here by your peers. And I don't know why you're comparing him to Wilson in a reply to me; I think he's great too. Both already better than Cutler, both in terms of numbers and achievements.

So posting numerous sub 200 yard games and costing his team games vs Seattle twice, the Colts, Panthers first game, and the Aints is great? His accuracy and decision making were horrible and everyone but you saw that. Throwing 1 td a game won't cut it and when he is behind, he can't even score. Film, analysts, and even Joe Montana lol can see these facts. Sorry you are eating crow still with your HOF predictions and usual garbage posts but Crapernick was exposed last year with his weapons lol

I see you couldn't respond to the many "weapons" that the 9ers were missing last year, even thouh they had most everyone lol you are a joke. Also I see you didnt respond to Seattle and their top 2 wrs missing the whole year and OL injuries hahaha or how Crapernick couldn't get garbage scores when behind lol. Nobody is bringing up Cutler but nice change of subject though and enjoy your crow.

HOFer :clap::clap::clap::clap: I can't stop laughing...thanks