HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
jay is POS compared to Kap. Kap has already done more with his short career than jay has done in 7 yrs. as a qb. Check out Kap's record vs. the Packers and compare it to jays...and get back to us.

Your trolling skills need some AP courses. Sorry, not AP. I meant developmental.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
A little confused here. I thought your gripe against Kaepernick was that he didn't compile great passing statistics in garbage time, like the 2nd half of the Colts game. Now it looks like you are upset whenever Kaepernick loses a scheduled regular season or postseason game. Well, which is it?

Can't tell if you are serious because you are.....well...Rory.

I'm not upset about Crapernick...just agree with most of the posters here, analysts, former players, scouts, etc.. that Kaep is raw, has accuracy issues, trouble reading Ds, and can't put up decent #s as a qb in todays league. The facts and film last year showed that he is overrated and can't come from behind in the slightest...even at home vs the Colts D. He is a good runner but can't compare to Wilson. Even you might have to agree but we will see

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bolded parts are interesting.

Don't know why you would need analysts, players, scouts, etc. to tell you that Kaepernick can't put up decent numbers...and anyways, that is wrong as evidenced by Kaepernick's numbers.

You say that Kaepernick can't come from behind in the slightest...so I guess you didn't see that Niners-Ravens Super Bowl? Or his 4Q comeback against GB in the playoffs? Those are just two games off the top of my head. And if Kaepernick is always ahead and winning games, is it really that significant of an issue?

You say that Wilson is a better runner than Kaepernick...ok, if Wilson is a great running QB, how is that a slight against Kaepernick? And Kaepernick's rushing stats from last year were almost identical to Wilson's. Go figure, huh?

I may be wrong, but you would need to win in order for it to be called a come back right? The rest of this is spot on though. I don't understand the hate against Russel Wilson at all. He is a good QB that is not asked to do much, but that does not say anything bad about him. Kaepernick is a pretty good QB as well, and imo he is a better runner than Wilson.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Seriously...you got some basic reading comp problems. Are you just making up shit?

When did I ever say Wilson was a better runner than Kaep....wrong

Averaging under 200 yards passing a game for Kaep. Not too decent...wrong

I didn't know Kaep came back and won the SB vs the Ravens? Are you living on this planet? He threw a horrible pass to end that game in case you missed that LOSS, along with the other losses I pointed out where he had under 200 yards when they were getting blown out and couldn't even score...dead wrong again

Kaep needs some serious work as a passer. Wilson, not so much..deal with it

Quit while you further embarass yourself. I do love your posts fecal sparrow

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So posting numerous sub 200 yard games and costing his team games vs Seattle twice, the Colts, Panthers first game, and the Aints is great? His accuracy and decision making were horrible and everyone but you saw that. Throwing 1 td a game won't cut it and when he is behind, he can't even score. Film, analysts, and even Joe Montana lol can see these facts. Sorry you are eating crow still with your HOF predictions and usual garbage posts but Crapernick was exposed last year with his weapons lol

I have always liked Wilson over Kaepernick, and I do think Wilson is going to be superior in the long term, but the reality is that both guys were neck and neck, one going 13-3 and the other 13-4.
They had about 10 yards per game difference, Kaepernick put up 25 tds with his arms and legs, Wilson had 27.

While I think Wilson is the guy I would rather have, there is some merit to the fact that they are both less than 2 seasons in to their careers, and Kaepernick can be a much bigger threat than Wilson If Kaepernick gets more comfortable in the pocket.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I may be wrong, but you would need to win in order for it to be called a come back right? The rest of this is spot on though. I don't understand the hate against Russel Wilson at all. He is a good QB that is not asked to do much, but that does not say anything bad about him. Kaepernick is a pretty good QB as well, and imo he is a better runner than Wilson.

Exactly. A comeback to win a game. Rory is just well...Rory. I can't believe he used that as an example. Next he will use the Seattle playoff game and his horrible picks as reasons why he is the best?:shot:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I have always liked Wilson over Kaepernick, and I do think Wilson is going to be superior in the long term, but the reality is that both guys were neck and neck, one going 13-3 and the other 13-4.
They had about 10 yards per game difference, Kaepernick put up 25 tds with his arms and legs, Wilson had 27.

While I think Wilson is the guy I would rather have, there is some merit to the fact that they are both less than 2 seasons in to their careers, and Kaepernick can be a much bigger threat than Wilson If Kaepernick gets more comfortable in the pocket.

True. Kaep is better with his legs but Wilson as a passer is a decent amount ahead in passing TDs, yards, accuracy, etc.. plus Wilson has done more with a lot less on offense. Their Ds helped their record

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Only here can a QB who throws for 3100 yards, rushes for another 500 yards, has 24 total TD's, a 2.63 TD:Int ratio, and a rating of 91.6 be considered a bad QB.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
True. Kaep is better with his legs but Wilson as a passer is a decent amount ahead in passing TDs, yards, accuracy, etc.. plus Wilson has done more with a lot less on offense. Their Ds helped their record

I am conceding that I think Wilson is a better passer for the time being, but I was just taking a look at Wilson and Kaepernicks worst games, and Wilson was bailed out in both the 49ers and texans game where he was having an off day.
In the 49ers game where wilson struggled, the hawks put up 23 points with 3 Lynch tds and a safety, for a 29-3 win.
In the texans game, They got a Lynch td and a defensive td that tied the game, and a penalty and lynch accounted for the OT win.

Kaepernick didnt get any help on his crap days. I am not blaming Kaepernicks losses on others- the 3 losses were undoubtedly right at his feet.

The advantage went wilsons way this year- He had 3 days where his rating was 70 or less where he was pretty bad... but the Hawks won 2 of those 3 days.
Kaepernick had 4 sub 70 games.... and the 9ers went 4-3.

We shall see next year I suppose. Wilson has the edge but I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if Kaepernick improved next year.
Bottom line is they are both pretty damn good for their age and experience level.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
jay is POS compared to Kap. Kap has already done more with his short career than jay has done in 7 yrs. as a qb. Check out Kap's record vs. the Packers and compare it to jays...and get back to us.

Your trolling skills need some AP courses. Sorry, not AP. I meant developmental.

yeah...I know, the truth hurts

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
For those Cutler fanboys this might be some mind-blowing info.
Record vs. Packers
Cutler 1-9
Kap 3-0
Wilson 1-0

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I am conceding that I think Wilson is a better passer for the time being, but I was just taking a look at Wilson and Kaepernicks worst games, and Wilson was bailed out in both the 49ers and texans game where he was having an off day.
In the 49ers game where wilson struggled, the hawks put up 23 points with 3 Lynch tds and a safety, for a 29-3 win.
In the texans game, They got a Lynch td and a defensive td that tied the game, and a penalty and lynch accounted for the OT win.

Kaepernick didnt get any help on his crap days. I am not blaming Kaepernicks losses on others- the 3 losses were undoubtedly right at his feet.

The advantage went wilsons way this year- He had 3 days where his rating was 70 or less where he was pretty bad... but the Hawks won 2 of those 3 days.
Kaepernick had 4 sub 70 games.... and the 9ers went 4-3.

We shall see next year I suppose. Wilson has the edge but I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if Kaepernick improved next year.
Bottom line is they are both pretty damn good for their age and experience level.

Gotta give Wilson the edge as a qb in today's league with superior passing stats, tds, accuracy, and a ring helps. Seattle came back when losing bad to the Bucs and a few other teams led by Wilson's arm. Kaepernick struggled badly and couldn't even break 200 in his losses vs the Colts, Saints, Seattle games etc. Kaep had Vernon and Boldin along with a way better OL.

Those stating Kaep is close include his rushing tds when we are talking about passing is pretty funny. Wilson's passer rating has been stellar his first 2 years with not great talent on O while Kaep regressed.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
we'd be a LOT further along with wilson on the Bears

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Zebras gave the chickens ALOT help , without them it's 9ers and broncos in the superbowl

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am pretty sure Crapernick helped the Seahawks more than the refs did. Just sayin.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Seriously...you got some basic reading comp problems. Are you just making up shit?

When did I ever say Wilson was a better runner than Kaep....wrong

Averaging under 200 yards passing a game for Kaep. Not too decent...wrong

I didn't know Kaep came back and won the SB vs the Ravens? Are you living on this planet? He threw a horrible pass to end that game in case you missed that LOSS, along with the other losses I pointed out where he had under 200 yards when they were getting blown out and couldn't even score...dead wrong again

Kaep needs some serious work as a passer. Wilson, not so much..deal with it

Quit while you further embarass yourself. I do love your posts fecal sparrow

Guano is at it again. Just mention 49ers and his Vag starts flowing.

Awesome that you have such a critical eye toward a team that can beat the snot out of the Bears anywhere the teams meet. Hey, why don't you remind us again how much better the Bears D is than the 49ers D?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Guano is at it again. Just mention 49ers and his Vag starts flowing.

Awesome that you have such a critical eye toward a team that can beat the snot out of the Bears anywhere the teams meet. Hey, why don't you remind us again how much better the Bears D is than the 49ers D?

Preparation X is out of the boiler room again. Stick to the subject at hand...I know since you post such garbage and blow up your own arguments like always and make everyone laugh, you tend to change the subject. Pretty sad really.

Now the title of the thread is Sea & SF. Not the Bears. So try to do your usual posts and tell us all how Crapernick is the next great qb and then don't eat your crow. Lol

Seattle is the better team and showed it. Wilson is a better quarterback obviously right now. Contribute to the subject and stop trolling Preparation X

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Preparation X is out of the boiler room again. Stick to the subject at hand...I know since you post such garbage and blow up your own arguments like always and make everyone laugh, you tend to change the subject. Pretty sad really.

Now the title of the thread is Sea & SF. Not the Bears. So try to do your usual posts and tell us all how Crapernick is the next great qb and then don't eat your crow. Lol

Seattle is the better team and showed it. Wilson is a better quarterback obviously right now. Contribute to the subject and stop trolling Preparation X

You are awesome, Guano! "Posting garbage and blow up your own arguments" - from the guy voted Worst Poster in this MB, hmmmmm.......

Kind of like.....Wilson is a better runner than Kap, err, Kap, derp, they are equal, derp! If only the other fecal 'gator was still around this MB would be that much more entertaining.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

I agree that Seattle is the better team right now and Wilson is the better QB right now...but SF wasn't that far behind and Kapernick is easily one of the up and coming QB's in the league. He is a very dangerous QB and I think next year he will be even better...I don't think he has solidified himself in the top 10 yet but he surely is on his way to being considered a top 10 QB.

I just don't understand the criticism on such a young player who is playing at a pretty high level at such an early stage in his career. He can easily drop off, but even in his down year he still had a good season.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure Crapernick helped the Seahawks more than the refs did. Just sayin.

It's funny how the Kaep haters are virtually all the biggest Cutler fanboys. Jealousy is a horrible thing.