OT- 49ers and seahawks....

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Kap can retire right now and would have done more in his short career than jay has ever accomplished in 7 yrs

Here we go again with posting about Cutler in a 9er/Seattle thread? Is Bearlick posting again?

Try posting in the Cutler thread in this OT thread about 2 other teams

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Here we go again with posting about Cutler in a 9er/Seattle thread? Is Bearlick posting again?

Try posting in the Cutler thread in this OT thread about 2 other teams

...follow ur own advise

Quote Originally Posted by L GUAPO View Post
There you go again pulling a Racer X and bringing up Cutler when we are talking about Seattle/9ers because you have nothing to respond when your future HOF Crapernick regressed and was exposed...bad. Great defense of your great call on Kaep being a HOFer. Maybe next time wait another year or five before you make such a joke of a post

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
The Guano lives in Bakersfield, and all the ghetto-rats down there hate Nor-Cal, which is why he feels compelled to bash anything 49ers related.

He spent two years on this MB trying to convince us the Bears had a better short and long term defense than the 49ers.

To Guano's acumen, all i can say is Res Ipsa Loquitor.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sea Chickens are a better team. As for how much better? Doesnt matter if it's a little or a lot, better is better.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
...follow ur own advise

Can't tell if you are serious or if Preparation X/Bearlick is rubbing off on you?

You do know that Crapernick plays for the 9ers right...which is the OP's thread? Cutler doesn't:obama:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
The Guano lives in Bakersfield, and all the ghetto-rats down there hate Nor-Cal, which is why he feels compelled to bash anything 49ers related.

He spent two years on this MB trying to convince us the Bears had a better short and long term defense than the 49ers.

To Guano's acumen, all i can say is Res Ipsa Loquitor.

Still stewing about being called out for saying how great Crapernick was and will be and you had to eat a big serving of crow? That is what happens when your
Winnebagoooo trailer doesn't get cable tv and you are still stuck in Oakland?

Keep blowing up your arguments and never leave again...please Preparation X boytoy

RonnieLott42

Liked Posts:
Niner fan here and I have to ask, why the Harbaugh hate? Also I agree with the people that say Kaepernick needs to get better with his accuracy. I believe he will get better as a passer with time. He's made his share of mistakes along the way but usually makes a play when needed. Not always but usually. Harbaugh's Bo Schembechler offense along with OC Greg Roman have been great for the run game too but have not developed CK into a passing QB as much as they could have. Now it's getting to be time to pay him and that will ost likely have repercussions on the defensive side of the ball.

Wilson is a very good QB who had the advantage of playing in a pro-style offense at Wisconsin which no doubt helped his transition. Make no mistake though, he can be much more than a game manager and can put that team on his back if need be. Wilson, Newton, Luck, RG111 and Kaepernick will push each other and the vets to get better so most of their games will improve. With 4 out of the 5 in the NFC that conference will be something to see for the next decade. Just my 2 cents..

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Still stewing about being called out for saying how great Crapernick was and will be and you had to eat a big serving of crow? That is what happens when your
Winnebagoooo trailer doesn't get cable tv and you are still stuck in Oakland?

Keep blowing up your arguments and never leave again...please Preparation X boytoy

Yessssss.....you've busted me once again, dishwasher. Hey, wait, why don't you quote the part where I ever said anything about Kap? Thanks, my BFF.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Niner fan here and I have to ask, why the Harbaugh hate? Also I agree with the people that say Kaepernick needs to get better with his accuracy. I believe he will get better as a passer with time. He's made his share of mistakes along the way but usually makes a play when needed. Not always but usually. Harbaugh's Bo Schembechler offense along with OC Greg Roman have been great for the run game too but have not developed CK into a passing QB as much as they could have. Now it's getting to be time to pay him and that will ost likely have repercussions on the defensive side of the ball.

Wilson is a very good QB who had the advantage of playing in a pro-style offense at Wisconsin which no doubt helped his transition. Make no mistake though, he can be much more than a game manager and can put that team on his back if need be. Wilson, Newton, Luck, RG111 and Kaepernick will push each other and the vets to get better so most of their games will improve. With 4 out of the 5 in the NFC that conference will be something to see for the next decade. Just my 2 cents..

Good post. You make a lot more sense than some of these Bear fan hater posts. CK will get better as a passer as time goes on. He better because Wilson is the real deal and Seattle is gonna keep most all of their team together. What do you think about Crabtree and how much do you think he is gonna want? I'm curious about that one because he is a diva so we will see.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Yessssss.....you've busted me once again, dishwasher. Hey, wait, why don't you quote the part where I ever said anything about Kap? Thanks, my BFF.

Oaktown racer boy seems a bit miffed? Yeah....you have never said statements like Kaep is a great qb, or the Bear's D won't be that good in 2012, or the Bear's offense would struggle in 2013 lol

Keep it up...please and no more vacations away from the trailer park because you were sorely missed

Mitchapalooza

Whats your honest opinion on Cutler? Don't hold back.

RonnieLott42

Liked Posts:
Good post. You make a lot more sense than some of these Bear fan hater posts. CK will get better as a passer as time goes on. He better because Wilson is the real deal and Seattle is gonna keep most all of their team together. What do you think about Crabtree and how much do you think he is gonna want? I'm curious about that one because he is a diva so we will see.

Thanks L Guapo. Agree that Wilson is ahead of Kaepernick and CK has his work cut out for him as the whole division is brutal and getting better. The Rams are killing it with the RGlll trade and are in a great position to grab a QB of the future.

As far as Crabtree to tell you the truth I didn't think that he was all that valuable to the team but found out otherwise when he got hurt. He's got the diva rep from his rookie contract holdout but seems to be a good guy in the lockerroom and stays out of trouble off the field. There was a woman who accused him of sexual assault but that ended up looking like a money grab as charges were not filed and the timing(just before the NFC Title Game vs Atlanta) was odd.

I found an article at spotrac.com which gives a pretty good idea of what his upcoming contract (with a great comparison chart of similar WR's to go with it) will probably look like:

Spotrac's Prediction: 5 years, $44,812,278

• Average Annual Salary: $8,962,456
• Guaranteed Money: $13,600,000

It should be noted that it's unlikely the 49ers will look to extend Crabtree this offseason, especially coming off the preseason torn achilles. They've also been reluctant to place long-term contracts into the hands of wide receivers in recent years, so it's no guarantee Crabtree is welcomed back in 2015.

RonnieLott42

Liked Posts:
Whats your honest opinion on Cutler? Don't hold back--

IMHO I see Cutler similar to Ryan, Stafford and Romo and then I think of what Bill Walsh said about Steve DeBerg "He's just good enough to get you beat". They have good numbers and confidence, maybe too much confidence in some situations and somehow manage to come up short. I can't believe I'm saying this but if Cutler and those other QB's I mentioned could take a page of Alex Smiths game and become just a little more risk averse. I think maintaining focus throughout the game is his biggest issue but that may be from trying to do too much. I read that he sometimes has a hard time reading defenses and that's where his OC can help but Cutler has to be willing. I read Stafford was opposed to getting a tutor. Today he got a check for 17.5 M. No wonder these guys don't think they need help.

Cutler reduces his turnovers in half and the Bears win three or four more games. I don't think he's that far off from regularly taking the Bears to the playoffs but he needs a little help from his OC and the defense too. The 19 TD's to 17 turnovers ratio isn't going to work in the NFC.

Looking at Walterfootball.com the top 5 Bears team needs were 2 safeties, DT, 2 corners, Sam LB and DE. All the injuries and just bad plays are just too much for any QB to constantly overcome. Knowing they have to score more than 30 each game will lead to bad choices as well. I think I read that GB will let Sam Shields test FA and possibly Raji is also available? Grab them asap. Bears get stronger and Packers get weaker. Plus they know that Packers. Bears and GB are so much like SF and Seattle. Obviously I don't know as much as you guys do about your team but that's what I see.
Good luck this year.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Just saw a stat on Kaepernick on Rotoworld posted today that ranked him dead last in the NFL in accuracy under pressure at 54.6%......I repeat D E A D last. Funny timing.

Great call as usual from Bearlick & Preparation X. :clap: not really HOF numbers huh?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Thanks L Guapo. Agree that Wilson is ahead of Kaepernick and CK has his work cut out for him as the whole division is brutal and getting better. The Rams are killing it with the RGlll trade and are in a great position to grab a QB of the future.

As far as Crabtree to tell you the truth I didn't think that he was all that valuable to the team but found out otherwise when he got hurt. He's got the diva rep from his rookie contract holdout but seems to be a good guy in the lockerroom and stays out of trouble off the field. There was a woman who accused him of sexual assault but that ended up looking like a money grab as charges were not filed and the timing(just before the NFC Title Game vs Atlanta) was odd.

I found an article at spotrac.com which gives a pretty good idea of what his upcoming contract (with a great comparison chart of similar WR's to go with it) will probably look like:

Spotrac's Prediction: 5 years, $44,812,278

• Average Annual Salary: $8,962,456
• Guaranteed Money: $13,600,000

It should be noted that it's unlikely the 49ers will look to extend Crabtree this offseason, especially coming off the preseason torn achilles. They've also been reluctant to place long-term contracts into the hands of wide receivers in recent years, so it's no guarantee Crabtree is welcomed back in 2015.

Good find. I think 8 mill/yr is about right on. His #s won't be great splitting w Boldin and Davis so that could lower the hit. Hopefully he won't think he is worth more and hold out. CK loves throwing to him so you guys should extend him this year.

P.S. Boldin runs angry

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Oaktown racer boy seems a bit miffed? Yeah....you have never said statements like Kaep is a great qb, or the Bear's D won't be that good in 2012, or the Bear's offense would struggle in 2013 lol

Keep it up...please and no more vacations away from the trailer park because you were sorely missed

Find any post where I said any of those things and I will permanently leave this MB, otherwise big bag of dicks for you.

Oh, care for me to pull up your threads extolling the virtues of the Bears D, and how they were clearly superior to the Niners D?

And stop attempting to reverse my insults, sad....

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Find any post where I said any of those things and I will permanently leave this MB, otherwise big bag of dicks for you.

Oh, care for me to pull up your threads extolling the virtues of the Bears D, and how they were clearly superior to the Niners D?

And stop attempting to reverse my insults, sad....

Yeah...you never said the Bears D will struggle in 2012 yet placed higher by nearly 10% in DVOA metrics, 1st in yards per drive given up, 1st in turnovers, 1st in picks, 2nd in fumbles, 1st in TDs, and 3rd in scoring....hardly struggling.

And the Bears offense struggled in their 1st year with a CFL coach setting records...huh?

I think someone named Racerboy said that prediction because it surely wasn't you. It was someone else in a Winnebago up in Oaktown :rolling::rolling:

Pathetic but expected. Love ya bro

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Yeah...you never said the Bears D will struggle in 2012 yet placed higher by nearly 10% in DVOA metrics, 1st in yards per drive given up, 1st in turnovers, 1st in picks, 2nd in fumbles, 1st in TDs, and 3rd in scoring....hardly struggling.

And the Bears offense struggled in their 1st year with a CFL coach setting records...huh?

I think someone named Racerboy said that prediction because it surely wasn't you. It was someone else in a Winnebago up in Oaktown :rolling::rolling:

Pathetic but expected. Love ya bro

Great points, except it's all invented. Challenging you again to find anything to support your madness and lies.

I'm actually intrigued with your state, mental health vs. Meds vs. plain 'tarded. All 3? Fascinating.....

If you're going to reply, bring back one of my quotes or end this nonsense.