OT Kapernick gets 6 year/$60M extension

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This contract will be seen as an incredible deal when it ends and Kaepernick is deemed the best football player of the last 6-7 years.

You're actually correct. Over the duration of this contract, Kaep is going to be the best in the game. That doesn't mean he's going to be MVP every year, but when 2020 comes and that contract is done, you'll be able to look back and say yes, Kaep was the best player in the game over the last 6-7 years.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you really want to go down that road? Do you honestly think that this statement won't turn this thread into a shit show?

No where did I say he won the games for the 49ers...despite what some think here, the win/loss category is a team stat not an individual stat. But like any QB (Cutler included) they tend to be the defacto leader of their respective teams. So yes he led them.

Just would like to point out you're the one bringing in someone else that has nothing to do with the question. In other words its you trying to go down the road you act like you don't want to go down.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
kap aint shit hate to burst yer bubble but hes onna stacked team outta all these young qb's the only one imho worth that kinda cash is luck

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
You're actually correct. Over the duration of this contract, Kaep is going to be the best in the game. That doesn't mean he's going to be MVP every year, but when 2020 comes and that contract is done, you'll be able to look back and say yes, Kaep was the best player in the game over the last 6-7 years.

I really hope you are being sarcastic... Kap is a decent QB but best player the next 6-7 years LOLOLOL....

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
kap aint shit hate to burst yer bubble but hes onna stacked team outta all these young qb's the only one imho worth that kinda cash is luck

Kaep, Luck and Wilson are all great.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
so when we look back 6-7 years from now and yer like dam hbk u wuz right luck turned out to be five time betta imam just be like I toltcha

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
so when we look back 6-7 years from now and yer like dam hbk u wuz right luck turned out to be five time betta imam just be like I toltcha

In English?

malcore

Well, there's always the option of coming back here in 2020 and editing the text to be green.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, there's always the option of coming back here in 2020 and editing the text to be green.

No, I stand by my predictions. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. No biggie.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good for him. If the niners feel they can win the big one with him than they did the right thing

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I can't stand him neither. He's too much of an arrogant bastard.
yeah he's pretty damn full of himself . Annoys the hell outta me- Blaine gabbert is the absolute worst tho. Glad his ass is a bust

JoshMcCownFTW

Liked Posts:
After yesterday you're not allowed an opinion on football anymore.

LOL, because I think Harvin is better for the near future than Marshall? And here you are anointing Kap as some God. He won't even be remembered as a Top 10 QB of the 2010s decade.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, i just don't think he's that good. Granted neither is Cutler, but San Frans ground game forces 8 in the box AND they have the best offensive line by far in the league. He still throws away games. They could've afforded to let him walk to the Raiders next year and still be a great playoff team the next 4 years.

lol, what? With no QB? Not sure is srs.