OT: Lions sign Justin Tucker clone Jake Bates

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I can imagine me going to another teams board and posting topics that don't pertain to their team, on their team board. I'd be disappointed in myself and ask where and how my life went so wrong.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad your coach doesn’t know when to use his kicker. Also, if the dude was a Tucker clone, he wouldn’t have been available.
He was under contract to the UFL, and at least five teams were trying to sign him, Has already kicked multiple 60+ yarders in Ford Field.
Best part? Didn't cost the Lions a draft pick.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

UFL kicker Jake Bates is signing a two-year deal this week with the Detroit Lions, per his agent Marty Magid. Bates visited the Lions, Packers and Commanders and opted to stay in Michigan, where he kicked in the UFL. His longest field this season was from 64 yards. x.com

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can imagine me going to another teams board and posting topics that don't pertain to their team, on their team board. I'd be disappointed in myself and ask where and how my life went so wrong.
sometimes, doing that incurs posters to offer opinions on a rival team which is what people should want on a message board

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did you finish the statue of Justin Fields yet? Last I heard, he was another future Bears HOF'er.

:what:
Think Pad Statford will retire as a ram?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't know, do you remember when you used to say Bitch Trubisky was a better QB?
How is that statue coming?
Same progression as the superbowl banner y’all are trying to hang up and I’ve never said anything positive about trubisky

msadows

Liked Posts:
Same progression as the superbowl banner y’all are trying to hang up and I’ve never said anything positive about trubisky

Couple playoff wins since 1950's and the fish fucker is walking around all cocky.