OT: Rodgers still wants out

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
sure, but the same could be said in reverse. Put a different LT out there, and Aaron doesn’t look quite as good. That’s the beauty of football, it does take 11 on each side doing their jobs to make it all work and look good. I would suggest you might be minimizing how good his o line is

He's had bad offensive lineman before and still produced. Not sure what your point was supposed to be.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I mean, let’s not act like a solid running game doesn’t help a QB. And Aaron Jones has been an excellent option catching passes out of the backfield the last couple years, aside from what he gives them in the running game.

again, Rodgers has better weapons than the average QB in the league does. He has a better running game than KC or TB And I’d argue he has a better LT than TB or KC did the last two years, and we know how important a good LT is
I agree a solid running game helps a QB but not as important as pass catchers. Yes he has been, but he doesn’t make up for a legit #2 threat. You can’t compare Adams/Jones to Evans/Godwin (plus everyone else they have).

I think a lot of people could argue against your opinion and say Rodgers doesn’t have as many weapons as most other QBs in the league.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I agree a solid running game helps a QB but not as important as pass catchers. Yes he has been, but he doesn’t make up for a legit #2 threat. You can’t compare Adams/Jones to Evans/Godwin (plus everyone else they have).

I think a lot of people could argue against your opinion and say Rodgers doesn’t have as many weapons as most other QBs in the league.

brees did it with Thomas and kamara

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
i remember the good old days when rodgers’ excuse for losing in the playoffs was he DIDNT have a run game.

why is it always everybody else but rodgers every time he fails?
My guess would be because Rodgers is amazing and has carried his team almost every season. When has Rodgers played so poorly during a season, that you could actually blame it on him?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Hence his issue with the team. This isn't hard to figure out but some here seem to think these bums they trot out other than Adams is viable for a SB victory.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Nothing brings out the Bears meatballs like a good old Rodgers bashing session.
I completely 100 percent agree that calling him gay is all they got and they would literally eat a penis themselfs to have that kind of talent on the bears whether he eats penises or not because he is literally one of the best QBs of all time.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Or you know, draft a defensive player rather than a QB that won't see the field for several years. Aaron wants the Packers to win now, not when he's off the team. You're a fool who doesn't recognize what this is about. But nice deflection.

if this was about Love, he would have been traded by now. rodgers just said it’s not about Love, and I believe him.

also how many years in a row before Love did they take a defensive player in the first round? like 7? you aren’t making any sense.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Hence his issue with the team. This isn't hard to figure out but some here seem to think these bums they trot out other than Adams is viable for a SB victory.
Dont get me wrong, the defense hasn’t helped at all but seems like the topic of discussion has been mainly focused on the offensive side of the ball.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Did he win a Super Bowl with them?

no, but you made it sound like an offense can’t be great and compete for Super Bowls with a star wide receiver and a star running back catching a lot of passes

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sorry he didn't win a SB with them. He won a SB when he had a lot of weapons.

what were those weapons that were better than Thomas and kamara???

it was colston, bush, and Jeremy shockey on that team lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
l will ask again. What has GB done to catch up to the Bucs? Rodgers is seeing Brady get further and further away from him. For a guy that was a GOAT contender, that has to bother him immensely when he sees the weapons being given to Brady.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
what were those weapons that were better than Thomas and kamara???

it was colston, bush, and Jeremy shockey on that team lol

Colston was a fucking stud. Pierre Thomas was a fine RB as well as Bush. Also had Shockey as well. You'd be a fool to take the Saints offensive lineup over that 2009 team. Were Thomas & Kamara better than their best 2? Of course. Have the current Saints teams had better depth than the 2009 team? Fuck no. Not even close.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to be fantastic watching Rodgers thrash the Bears 2+ times again this season and watch you mouthbreathers lose it, lol.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
l will ask again. What has GB done to catch up to the Bucs? Rodgers is seeing Brady get further and further away from him. For a guy that was a GOAT contender, that has to bother him immensely when he sees the weapons being given to Brady.

This. Rodgers knows they are arguably a player away from a SB but GB isn't trying to make that one move.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Counter point: it’s irresponsible to invest further in the offense when it was #1 in football and his defense was the one that killed him in these playoffs.

Rings is what is hurting rodgers’ legacy, not stat lines.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think the biggest insult to Rodgers was probably this offseason when they didn't restructure his contract immediately and made it obvious they were keeping the flexibility to move on from him next year if they wanted to