Payton: Cutler can be an elite quarterback

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Andrew Luck threw for 4000+ yards, and outside of Wayne he has a few rookies and journeymen

Matt Schaub threw for 4000+ yards and outside of Johnson hadno one worth a damn

Carson Palmer threw for 4000+ yards and Denarius Moore is there best WR and is no where near the level of Marshall

Cam Newton threw for 3800+ yards and Steve smith was there only option

Do you need more examples?
:obama:
Ummm yeah name me a qb who won a division title in a tough division, and made the conference championship game with a terrible oline and Johnny Knox and Devin Hester as his top 2 wr.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who?

And why does it matter? They aren't in here. Either talk with grownups or go away.

Read the thread and there are no grownups in here, just folk hung up on what Payton said.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
All that being said, I think if Cutler buys in...Trestman should be a great coach for him. Cutler had his best seasons in Chicago under Martz...Trestman to me is a less abrasive/fanatical Martz. Obviously the systems are different but I think from the fundamental perspective and what Trestman works with QB's on it'll be good for Cutler. Plus I like the system Trestman runs and how it matches up with Cutler's skill set(both the positives and the negatives).

Yeah sucks was the wrong wordage...Average is what you are spewing, but at the same time you are just riding the fence line since you are implying ALL OVER THIS THREAD that Cutler is flawed in some way despite having BM on the team....but whatever, you're sooo smart and we're all dumb.

In the above he expressed how he thinks Cutler can succeed in the right system...what most of you aren't getting is Cutler hasn't done much to this point to really praise him or definitively say he is our answer at QB. That is all FT and Rory and all of the guys who doubt Cutler are saying

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummm yeah name me a qb who won a division title in a tough division, and made the conference championship game with a terrible oline and Johnny Knox and Devin Hester as his top 2 wr.

Oh now the variables change ...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the OL is good?
Stop using the same old excuse. Not everything is perfect for any QB. Bears o-line was horrible in some games, most specifically the 1 Cutler didn't play. There were many games it was not an issue. Did you know Flacco was sacked more times than Cutler this past season?

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Because Denver was lucky enough to get to the playoffs with a shit 8-8 record, Manning didn't elevate them anymore than Tebow did. You're a football simpleton.
Manning didnt get that team any further than Tebow did. #SMH

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

All you asked was to name Qb's who have done more with less....all of them did more with less.

Now that I proved you wrong you want to change your parameters?

JoeyBones21

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers has the best wr corps in the nfl why did he get blown out in the postseason for the 2nd straight year?

Matt Ryan has the best WRs in the NFL.

I've never thought the GB WRs were all that great. People like to make them seem like a bunch of top 10 picks. They have a good group but they are way over-hyped around here.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Stop using the same old excuse. Not everything is perfect for any QB. Bears o-line was horrible in some games, most specifically the 1 Cutler didn't play. There were many games it was not an issue. Did you know Flacco was sacked more times than Cutler this past season?
Are u really saying u would take the Bears oline over Ravens oline?? now i remembered just how fucking dumb u are and why i used to never respond to ur dumb ass. Caleb hanie huh??

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
All you asked was to name Qb's who have done more with less....all of them did more with less.

Now that I proved you wrong you want to change your parameters?
Nope not all didnt know passing yards told the whole story :obama:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are u really saying u would take the Bears oline over Ravens oline?? now i remembered just how fucking dumb u are and why i used to never respond to ur dumb ass. Caleb hanie huh??
I didn't say that you no comprehending dumb ass. I said Flacco was sacked more times. When are you going to take my advice and get Hooked On Phonics?

Anno Catuli

World Series Dreaming
Liked Posts:
Rodgers passes more and his ol is never in max protect. Go take this weak argument somewhere else

Sacks per pass attempt.... Packers gave up more

Packers- 51 sacks in 552 attempts for 9.2%
Bears- 38 sacks in 434 attempts for 8.7%

So yea, Packers line wa worse.

Next?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I expect exactly what you're doing right now .... Grasping and twisting.

Yeah u have nothing to say. Go back to your it is what it is for other players but Cutler theory

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Read the thread and there are no grownups in here, just folk hung up on what Payton said.

There are a few in here.

gpphat, myself, rory, etc.

You obviously aren't one of them.

Punished

Liked Posts:
Andrew Luck threw for 4000+ yards, and outside of Wayne he has a few rookies and journeymen

Matt Schaub threw for 4000+ yards and outside of Johnson had no one worth a damn, except the pro-bowl TE and Hb

Carson Palmer threw for 4000+ yards and Denarius Moore is there best WR and is no where near the level of Marshall...and of course their starting Rb had an impressive 3.3 y/p and their D sucked causing them to fall behind in most games and have to resort to passing against prevent defenses

Cam Newton threw for 3800+ yards and Steve smith was there only option

Do you need more examples?

There ya go, i fixed a couple for ya

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:

You didn't know Taco Brain was a future Hall of Famer? cmon son get with the game we got 5 studs on that oline.