Prospect Buzz

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I personally don't believe Parker is a top 10 talent. I can see Cleveland taking him at 12. Giving the depth of this WR class i don't see anybody trading up for a guy like Parker.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well Buffalo got the 16th, a 2nd, 3rd and late round pick for #9 2 years ago. I think that would be a reasonable deal. Could still grab a guy like Arik Armstead, Malcolm Brown, Alvin Dupree, Landon Collins or La'el Collins at #15.

Give me the 2016 1st.

Need the ammunition for QB shopping.

4th
2016 1st

It may not seem like a lot now; but next year we would be in a great position.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I personally don't believe Parker is a top 10 talent. I can see Cleveland taking him at 12. Giving the depth of this WR class at don't see anybody trading up for a guy like Parker.

I think Parker and White are on the same level really. That's just my opinion. I think he has better hands, runs better routes and I would feel better throwing him up to him to win a jump ball over White.

Parker's build and athleticism remind me of A.J Green but he won't be quite that good. A.J Green lite.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Give me the 2016 1st.

Need the ammunition for QB shopping.

4th
2016 1st

It may not seem like a lot now; but next year we would be in a great position.

If Mariota is there at 7 though, I am taking him. I don't think any of the QB's next year have his kind of upside.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Mariota is there at 7 though, I am taking him. I don't think any of the QB's next year have his kind of upside.

Well documented that I would as well.

But if we are not addressing QB this year, then I would gather picks for next year and get in a position to get a top guy.

If Oakland, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, get the top pick next year it could be available, probably will be. The Bears should try and out themselves in a position to strike.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I think Parker and White are on the same level really. That's just my opinion. I think he has better hands, runs better routes and I would feel better throwing him up to him to win a jump ball over White.

Parker's build and athleticism remind me of A.J Green but he won't be quite that good. A.J Green lite.

Don't get me Wrong, I like Parker as a prospect but he doesn't have any explosive traits or elite quickness/agility that I want in a top 10 guy.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Dolphins are probably looking to trade up if white or cooper is still on the board...that would give them a very good WR group for years to come.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think it would be a mistake for Miami at 14 to trade up to get Cooper or White when they could just draft Parker, Perriman or Strong at 14. Do they really think Cooper and White are that much better to give up possibly a 1st rounder next year on?

But if they did offer their first next year, I would take that no questions asked and then pick Landon Collins at 14.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ross Tucker ‏@RossTuckerNFL 13m13 minutes ago
Stud WR Kevin White said he's setting up visits w/ the Jets, Bears, Rams & Giants. He'll be in Chicago for Draft.

I think he or Dante Fowler will be the pick at 7.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Dolphins are probably looking to trade up if white or cooper is still on the board...that would give them a very good WR group for years to come.

What would a deal look like...??

If one of the OLB/rushers you like aren't available, i'd be willing to listen, but I am looking for an UNFAIR deal....not a fair one.

Remember, we don't have pressure on this regime to win right now, and that is a HUGE ADVANTAGE TO USE IN NEGOTIATIONS.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I think he or Dante Fowler will be the pick at 7.

You think if Vic and the WR's are both available (assuming Marcus and Fowler go higher obv) they go White over Vic?

Can you explain that if the answer is yes considering there is SO MUCH MORE depth at WR this yr than PRusher/OLB.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
So far...

Senior Bowl

Danny Shelton DT Washington

Combine

Pro Day/Individual Meeting
Malcom Agnew RB S. Illinois
Deshazor Everett CB Texas A&M
Max Garcia C/OG Florida
D.J. Humphries OT Florida (OL Coach)
Byron Jones CB Connecticut (DB Coach)
Marcus Mariota QB Oregon (QB Coach)
Benardrick McKinney ILB Mississippi St. (LB Coach)
Junior Sylvestre LB Toledo

Pre-draft visit/Private Workout
Vic Beasley DE/OLB Clemson
T.J. Clemmings OT Pittsburgh
Amari Cooper WR Alabama
Dante Fowler, Jr. DE/OLB Florida
Eli Harold DE/OLB Virginia
DeVante Parker WR Louisville
Tyler Kroft TE Rutgers
Shane Ray DE/OLB Missouri
Kevin White WR West Virginia

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
You think if Vic and the WR's are both available (assuming Marcus and Fowler go higher obv) they go White over Vic?

Can you explain that if the answer is yes considering there is SO MUCH MORE depth at WR this yr than PRusher/OLB.

There is more depth at the WR position but if they follow the Best Player Available philosophy then Cooper and White are the direction to go in. The other thing is that the Wide Receivers are going to come off the board quickly, with 4-6 going in the first round.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I don't know which direction they will go. I don't think that both will be there to choose from. I think that there will be one or the other. Either White/Cooper or Fowler/Beasley will be there.

Why might they go WR?

Because they think they are better prospects

because the 2nd round WR talent has much bigger question marks than White/ Cooper

because there is also surprising depth at OLB it might be the deepest position in the draft

Beasley
Fowler
Gregory
Dupree
Ray
Harold
Orchard
OO (UCLA)
Hunter

There could easily be more OLBs drafted in the top 40 than WRs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The way I would rank them

1. Cooper, I think he is one of the safest players in the draft.

2. Beasley, huge physical upside like white, but in a more premium position for the Bears.

3. White, huge upside like Beasley.

4. Fowler, I have some physical question marks about him and whether he will be a top sack guy

I expect Beasley to go 3 to Jax.

I expect Cooper to go 4 to Oakland.

That leaves the Bears picking between Fowler and White, I would be happy with either, but think White has less question marks.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What would a deal look like...??

If one of the OLB/rushers you like aren't available, i'd be willing to listen, but I am looking for an UNFAIR deal....not a fair one.

Remember, we don't have pressure on this regime to win right now, and that is a HUGE ADVANTAGE TO USE IN NEGOTIATIONS.

I want next years first from them in any deal, even at the expense of picks this season.

Load up to go QB hunting.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The way I would rank them

1. Cooper, I think he is one of the safest players in the draft.

2. Beasley, huge physical upside like white, but in a more premium position for the Bears.

3. White, huge upside like Beasley.

4. Fowler, I have some physical question marks about him and whether he will be a top sack guy

I expect Beasley to go 3 to Jax.

I expect Cooper to go 4 to Oakland.

That leaves the Bears picking between Fowler and White, I would be happy with either, but think White has less question marks.

But Fowler said he would be shocked if he wasn't drafted 3 by Jax!