Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Clayton was saying Beasley might drop due to size.

His rational was that a lot of these 3-4 guys are from the Parcells tree and they want big OLBs. Realistically Beasley will play at 240 which is not huge.

I've been hearing more of that. Corey Chavous was on with Mully and Hanley this morning. He believes he's strictly a 3rd down pass rusher. Projects him to the Bengals...

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
All of Watt's tests were off the charts for his size. Not all of Dupree's tests were off the charts for his size. Meh: Did not bench at combine or pro day (wtf?), 4.46 shuttle, 7.45 3-cone.

Who gives a shit about his bench press.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
All the same is it not a worry that a potential top 10 pick couldn't beat out a guy out of the league in less than a year.

I'd like BearsFan51's take though as he is the one driving the Ray bandwagon.

In college you wait your turn. Ealy and Sam were the starters and despite the limited play time Ray notched 39 tackles, 4.5 sacks 2 FF a TD and 9 TFL. When given the opportunity to start he took it and ran on his way to 65 tackles, 14.5 sacks, 22.5 TFL 3 FF.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
There are reports that DGB could be going higher than previously thought. Texans are reported to be interested. He is a very interesting prospect with baggage but could turn out to be the best WR in the class if he gets his act together.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
There are reports that DGB could be going higher than previously thought. Texans are reported to be interested. He is a very interesting prospect with baggage but could turn out to be the best WR in the class if he gets his act together.

He's got a lot of talent and a lot of issues. I can see him being Blackmon 2.0, don't think he's worth a 1st or 2nd.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Matt Miller

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2445655-2015-nfl-draft-matt-millers-final-scouting-notebook

— The Oakland Raiders are a wild card in the first round, and sources with the team tell me coaches in Oakland have fallen in love with Alabama wide receiver Amari Cooper. If he's on the board with pick No. 4, he could be a surprise option over USC defensive lineman Leonard Williams.

— The consensus pick for the San Francisco 49ers at No. 15 has become Oregon defensive lineman Arik Armstead, and I'm told by sources close to the team that he is indeed a target for them if they don't trade up or down in the first round.

— What about Nebraska edge-rusher Randy Gregory? I spoke with four teams and they all expect him to be selected outside the top 10, but all four scouts confirmed he's still a first-round player.

— The Philadelphia Eagles are being connected to Central Florida wide receiver Breshad Perriman, per several general managers I spoke with this week. I was reminded that head coach/general manager Chip Kelly loves speed, and Perriman's 4.26 40-yard dash has put him in the first-round conversation.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Dion Jordan suspended for a year. Apparently the Eagles were on the verge of trading for him.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
PFF: "Dupree didn't generate even one pressure off of a bull rush in 2014"

I think the question is a valid one.

As I expected looking into their edge rushing stats Kikaha was an absolute beast as an edge rusher at Washington, extremely productive. But I'm sure his workout numbers aren't impressive enough for you. So what is your measuring stick?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
As I expected looking into their edge rushing stats Kikaha was an absolute beast as an edge rusher at Washington, extremely productive. But I'm sure his workout numbers aren't impressive enough for you. So what is your measuring stick?

I like Kikaha, but I certainly wouldn't spend anything more than a late Day 3 pick on a guy who's one hit away from playing on a peg leg.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

tape.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's terrible. Hands suck. I only think he's draftable for return ability

You're wrong. The guy is a stud who would be ideal as a slot receiver or even a third down back. He is 6' and 220 pound with 4.5 speed and can break tackles. IF Stanford had a qb that could hit him early in his route, he'd been a higher pick.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@AllbrightNFL: #Browns contacted/ing early drafting teams to put framework in place should they "need to move up." Danny Shelton is a target.