Prospect Buzz

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson 2m2 minutes ago
LSU OT La'el Collins is getting removed from multiple #NFL draft boards pending some additional clarity on this murder case by Thurs night.

I can't remember a draft with so many kids doing so many dumb things leading up to the draft.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
@RUSSLANDE: Heard that Falcons told Missouri DE S. Ray that they will draft him 7th overall, The Packers are targeting LB D. Perryman with the (2 of 3)

I never expected Ray to fall out of the first, but I'd be very surprised if he still goes top 15 let alone top 10.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork · now4 seconds ago
Chicago Bears select S Trae Waynes with the 7th overall pick.

mayock has us picking trae waynes world :beerbang:I down with that

Toast88

Liked Posts:
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork · now4 seconds ago
Chicago Bears select S Trae Waynes with the 7th overall pick.

mayock has us picking trae waynes world :beerbang:I down with that

If you're cool with drafting a guy #7 overall who can't tackle or shed blocks, yeah, you might be down with that.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
I can't remember a draft with so many kids doing so many dumb things leading up to the draft.

Yea, because Collins is an idiot because his pregnant ex-girlfriend got murdered while he wasn't around (that's what's been reported so far).

I get why some teams are removing him off their boards for now, because these cases can suddenly turn bad, real bad. But so far there's NOTHING linking Collins to this murder, so let's not judge him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@ChiSportUpdates: Tony Pauline*has spoken to sources who have said that the Bears are “very interested” in Bud Dupree*and could take him at No. 7 overall

strobiwan

Liked Posts:
this is probably the craziest draft I can remember. I really have no clue what the Bears are thinking.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree. I mean how many stud LBs have the 49ers had the last few years.

He has a track record.

OLB is the one position I feel like the Bears can take a risk and get their guy.

I felt the same way about Kromer, as we saw real development and solid play from guys on the line.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
@ChiSportUpdates: Tony Pauline*has spoken to sources who have said that the Bears are “very interested” in Bud Dupree*and could take him at No. 7 overall

Tony Pauline pulling shit out of his ass again. It's like he read rumors on twitter that was already posted about on here and decided he'd run with it and add sources to it.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Tony Pauline pulling shit out of his ass again. It's like he read rumors on twitter that was already posted about on here and decided he'd run with it and add sources to it.

Isn't that what you used to do before EHC put you in your place as king insider here?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yea, because Collins is an idiot because his pregnant ex-girlfriend got murdered while he wasn't around (that's what's been reported so far).

I get why some teams are removing him off their boards for now, because these cases can suddenly turn bad, real bad. But so far there's NOTHING linking Collins to this murder, so let's not judge him.

He did engage in premarital sex though.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

He may be the father of the baby, so someone obviously mentioned his name as someone close to her.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
There is risk, but you would have to trust that Fangio knows what he wants and needs at OLB.
Dupree is a bit of a "safe, yet unsexy" pick at #7.

NFL size, good character, durability & production, even flexibility to play OLB & size (6'3" 270) to play DE. I certainly wouldnt be worried about the pick.

Worst i heard about Dupree is slower instincts & play diagnoses, lack of urgency or hesitation -- but i imaine only in comparison to 'ídeal'. Where do you see "a risk"?