Rate the last movie you watched

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My girlfriend still owes me a Criterion for my birthday. She better get on this sale before Perfect Days is sold out 😆

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Just watched the new Beverly Hills Cop movie. Had low expectations. Loved it.

It's very throwback. Really has the vibes of an 80s action cop movie. They capture the music styles of the old movies. Even a scene where the angry police chief throws them off the case "Turn in your badge". And a scene involving crawling through an air duct.
Full of colorful characters. Eddie Murphy is great.
Today I learned Bronson Pinchot is still alive

One word review: FUN!

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
U guy`s do realize that most movie`s are FAKE right??? Like they literally make up a script and have paid actor`s to play it out. Take Star War`s for example, those movie`s are 100% made up. So u would have to be a idiot to enjoy a movie, the same goe`s for most T.V. show`s as well. They are designed for children.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
U guy`s do realize that most movie`s are FAKE right??? Like they literally make up a script and have paid actor`s to play it out. Take Star War`s for example, those movie`s are 100% made up. So u would have to be a idiot to enjoy a movie, the same goe`s for most T.V. show`s as well. They are designed for children.

Whaddya man? The explosion of the Death Star set off the second great Big Bang that created our universe as we know it. It's an excellent historical documentary. Facts dude.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Has anyone actually gone to a movie recently?
I was gonna see Bad Boys, but I don't find the leads funny and there's comedy in it.
I might check out A Quiet Place Day One

Last edited: