Right now, Foles isn't producing any better (an arguably worse) than Trubs..

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Look dickhead, you objected to my post that was on topic and added fuck all to it, so piss off. I don't have side here. Just discussing the QBs in similar situations in a QB comparison thread.
Lol. Ok. Let’s compare them to this year, in this offense then, I have no use in comparing them to last year.......

Name calling just makes you look weak. LMFAO.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's nice having an assistant coach on the field. It's a good situation for Mitch to watch a much less talented guy do a better overall job and learn as to why. Foles has faced 2 top 5 Ds and Mitch only bottom 1/2 Ds while getting pulled against a team that fired their entire staff so even the stats aren't really comparable in this short sample size. Carolina is not one of those top Ds but are #6 in passer rating allowed. Foles need to hit some deep balls but he's done just fine.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol. Ok. Let’s compare them to this year, in this offense then, I have no use in comparing them to last year.......

Name calling just makes you look weak. LMFAO.
Just makes me look pissed at you for telling me what I can or can't post. If you don't want personal, don't make it so with passive aggressive nonsense. I like stuff up front.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's nice having an assistant coach on the field. It's a good situation for Mitch to watch a much less talented guy do a better overall job and learn as to why. Foles has faced 2 top 5 Ds and Mitch only bottom 1/2 Ds while getting pulled against a team that fired their entire staff so even the stats aren't really comparable in this short sample size. Carolina is not one of those top Ds but are #6 in passer rating allowed. Foles need to hit some deep balls but he's done just fine.

Carolina is a top 10 pass defense. The Rams are also a top 10 pass defense.

All 3 starts for Foles have been against top 10 pass defenses and a 4th one on Monday

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just makes me look pissed at you for telling me what I can or can't post. If you don't want personal, don't make it so with passive aggressive nonsense. I like stuff up front.
LMFAO.....No, I will ever tell you or anybody what to post. Be my guest, knock yourself out. I won’t use the past as a comparison, it’s that simple.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ok

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Carolina is a top 10 pass defense. The Rams are also a top 10 pass defense.

All 3 starts for Foles have been against top 10 pass defenses and a 4th one on Monday
I just looked at an opinion ranking that took into account who they've played but ya, thanks for reinforcing that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I honestly have no idea what people are watching. It is obvious Foles understands this O and is more more assertive and confident out there than 3M.

Has he blown us away? No. But comparing 3M against the shit teams he faced and Foles facing better teams is odd.

3M never played a team above .500. Foles has faced all teams above .500. The only time Foles faced a team as shitty as the ones 3M faced was when he came on against the Falcons. So in the one game against the one opponent this comparison is fair we all saw who was better and it wasnt remotely close.

The 3M cult won't address that elephant in the room. If 3M is the answer how do you explain Foles sodomizing the Falcons when all 3M could do was throw Ints and pout on the sidelines. The realtiy is actual good QBs would lost their jobs against better competition. I could understand this if 3M was pulled against the Colts or Bucs. He was pulled because he sucked donkey balls against one of the worst teams in the NFL. So 3M and his cult need to shut up and sit small until Foles fucks up against such shitty competition.

Last edited:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is over. Trubisky is done. Move on.

The offense still sucks because the issues were always bigger than just the QB.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is over. Trubisky is done. Move on.

The offense still sucks because the issues were always bigger than just the QB.

I'd wager that the offense will show improvement as the games progress. Maybe not as much the run game because that's just always been an issue but the passing game will. Good defenses make it tough. Even teams with seemingly explosive offense like the Packers can struggle (Tampa)

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'd wager that the offense will show improvement as the games progress. Maybe not as much the run game because that's just always been an issue but the passing game will. Good defenses make it tough. Even teams with seemingly explosive offense like the Packers can struggle (Tampa)
The offense has to show improvement......it certainly can’t get worse barring a shit ton of injuries .......can it?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Maybe, Nagy has shown 0 offensive progress in his time here so I am not confident.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’m not gonna debate this, the eye test is pretty evident who can and can’t read a defense.
I (eye) saw our quarterback throw an interception in every game this season. You can’t debate that.

Last edited: