Right now, Foles isn't producing any better (an arguably worse) than Trubs..

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Foles has the intangibles you look for in a leadership position. Mitch just goes through the motions.

Foles is also a proven commodity when the lights come on. Others disappear

If Foles stays healthy come playoffs = Superbowl

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
@Leomaz @mattb78 Foles isn’t great but Mitch is fucking awful. Why do you continue to not accept reality and live in shambles? You Mitchers are straight up delusional
As usual nobody is saying Mitch is any thing better than he has shown he is. Nick has not played any better though no matter the competition and he his better and should play better after 3 games started.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As usual nobody is saying Mitch is any thing better than he has shown he is. Nick has not played any better though no matter the competition and he his better and should play better after 3 games started.

No matter the competition? Doesn't work that way. Bridgewater just played bad and why? Because the competition was tougher than he played before. So he had his worst game of the season because of it

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Nick has made the right plays at the right times. He doesnt seem to go 3-out as often as Mitch and at least gets the offense to move the ball a little before punting..

Mentally, he doesn't ever seem to get rattled much and does a good job at forgetting the last play. With him I at least trust his ability to read what the defense is doing pre-snap and make adjustments if necessary. Foles also hasn't taken unnecessary sacks. For example in Carolina the Panthers had 9 QB hits, but 0 sacks.

So for me, its just a whole bunch of small things that basically amount to having an experience edge.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No matter the competition? Doesn't work that way. Bridgewater just played bad and why? Because the competition was tougher than he played before. So he had his worst game of the season because of it
Ok.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nick has made the right plays at the right times. He doesnt seem to go 3-out as often as Mitch and at least gets the offense to move the ball a little before punting..

Mentally, he doesn't ever seem to get rattled much and does a good job at forgetting the last play. With him I at least trust his ability to read what the defense is doing pre-snap and make adjustments if necessary. Foles also hasn't taken unnecessary sacks. For example in Carolina the Panthers had 9 QB hits, but 0 sacks.

So for me, its just a whole bunch of small things that basically amount to having an experience edge.
3 and outs aye? I would bet that Nick averages as many as Mitch did.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe so. I don't know the stats, just going off of feel. With Mitch it felt like we couldn't keep our defense off the field at times.
It’s because you didn’t like Mitch....the first 3 games we were held time of possession 2 out of 3 games. The Detroit game, they held it 55 seconds longer. The last 3 games we have not controlled the time of possession in any of them.....which means are run game is lacking.

Khodai

Liked Posts:
3 games versus 3 years.
Foles has been in the league for 8yrs now under similar offence. In 8yrs he has switched teams 6 times.Never was able to hold down a starter role anywhere. He is what he is. Streaky qb. People are acting like hes Peyton Manning with his "intellegence". His performance thus far is vanilla. Not much different then mitch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still hear these fucking morons calling for Mitch on the Hoge and Jahns podcast

:what:
Anyone calling for Mitch is simply just dumb. I don't feel bad saying it. Mitch defenders are very dumb people. Yes, im generalizing every single person calling for Mitch.

You. Are. Dumb.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Foles has been in the league for 8yrs now under similar offence. In 8yrs he has switched teams 6 times.Never was able to hold down a starter role anywhere. He is what he is. Streaky qb. People are acting like hes Peyton Manning with his "intellegence". His performance thus far is vanilla. Not much different then mitch.

Except the Bears and the whole nfl knows you are wrong imagine that .

Its not that Foles is Manning its that Mitch is dumb as a box of rocks in regards to football IQ and instincts which is why people like you oohhh and aahh in practice drills but then end up making excuse after excuse when the lights come on .

What teams were Foles offered a starting job on ?

Foles was actually good his first stint in philly got hurt and Kelly traded him for Bradford
The Rams were a mess offensively under Fisher
The Jaguars entire organization have been imploding for 4 straight years now right before our eyes
His second stint with the Eagles it as Wentz team

This is by far his best chance to have his own team AND win some games and if you listen to his interviews its obvious he knows this

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Comparatively and generically speaking they’re numbers are very similar until you get into advanced stats that take into account who they’re playing and you can see the drop off.
0D172C75-7251-46E8-A897-0C1C7D091AF8.jpeg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If this continues Nagy is going to have to give up calling plays.

It’s the last big change that can be made

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team was almost dead last in 3rd down conversion with ole Mitch under center. I can’t find a stat for 3 and outs, those have gone down significantly (seems to have) since the change.

I posted the 3 and out stats. Foles is averaging more per game than Trubisky.