Rose is waking up!

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
yet another game he missed

its not so much me being upset that hes sitting out, im just sick and tired of him being injured constantly. i know its not his fault but my god its been 5 YEARS of this...when will it end?

its even more frustrating that it ALWAYS comes after Rose starts to find some rhythm and the injury pretty much starts him over at square one....i don't get how anybody could not be frustrated by this

can't wait till his deal is up and we can get off this rollercoaster cause im feeling sick

More like franchise killer/world's most expensive disability contract.

While I realize contracts are guaranteed in the NBA, an exception should be made in this case.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:
Wow, I'm starting to believe some of you are mentally ill.

The guy is coming off two major knee injuries, so the organization is correctly handling him in a cautious manner. They're doing the same with Noah.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:

The guy is coming off two major knee injuries, so the organization is correctly handling him in a cautious manner. They're doing the same with Noah.

There's a huge difference between a player fan and a team fan, of which you are the former.

Most of us realize we could have 2 or 3 productive players ON the court if it weren't for a certain albatross contract.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

im not mentally ill but im getting there. i get that its precaution what im frustrated about is that it just keeps happening especially after he starts to show some progress. you don't find that aggravating?

this isn't just some bad stretch thing that im overreacting about. its been 5 years of it. when am i allowed to voice my displeasure about it? when am i allowed to run out of patience?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we are a better team with Butler at the helm rather than Rose.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think he's over the knee stuff. Maybe a nagging soreness for the most recently repaired knee, but for the most part I think he's over those. Now it's just random small stuff. A game or two here, a game or two there...probably nothing serious, but people just want to see him play 70+ games. The mentality is every time he's injured he'll be out for a long time because that's what's been happening. Perhaps it is overreacting to nothing, but it's been a long time since Rose has strung together several games of good basketball.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we're in the same spot regardless. We need both.

I would agree, but I'm ready to move on from Rose. I just think we are wasting our time with him. He has had a couple of good games as of late but I don't think he can be consistent.

Hopefully I am wrong, I usually am. If he can be consistent then awesome.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think he's over the knee stuff. Maybe a nagging soreness for the most recently repaired knee, but for the most part I think he's over those. Now it's just random small stuff. A game or two here, a game or two there...probably nothing serious, but people just want to see him play 70+ games. The mentality is every time he's injured he'll be out for a long time because that's what's been happening. Perhaps it is overreacting to nothing, but it's been a long time since Rose has strung together several games of good basketball.

2011-12 was all small stuff until he tore his ACL.

For me to be satisfied about Rose, I'd like to see 60-70 games a season. But it is rather annoying every time he has a good game, he then is hurt..Its like he's exerted himself too much one game and now needs a couple weeks off. That is really annoying. It begins to fit the narrative of why we see him doing a lot of nothing for several games in a row, because he really is just coasting.

That, along with his constant stupid comments, just shows its beginning to look like he needs a change of scenery.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2011-12 was all small stuff until he tore his ACL.

For me to be satisfied about Rose, I'd like to see 60-70 games a season. But it is rather annoying every time he has a good game, he then is hurt..Its like he's exerted himself too much one game and now needs a couple weeks off. That is really annoying. It begins to fit the narrative of why we see him doing a lot of nothing for several games in a row, because he really is just coasting.

That, along with his constant stupid comments, just shows its beginning to look like he needs a change of scenery.

Look...Rose IS injury prone and always will be. You pay that price for an explosive athlete. He was injury prone at Memphis with little soft tissue injuries like calf strain and ankle and what not.

He has had enough of them that the barometer to his career will never be playing 70 games. Thats fine, thats not what he is. The MVP year he wore out by the playoffs. He went full tilt an entire season and showed what he could be, but I'd rather never see that again to be frank.

He has always been a winner at every level, and he does have another gear. I like pacing him and letting him mature to fitness over the course of a season, and figure out how to peak himself come playoffs. Thats what we need most.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we are seeing a maturing Rose. Gasol is phenomenal, I actually think we are legitimate title contenders, and if you look at the teams we have beaten this year already how can you argue?

We are deep, and we potentially have three all-star level players. We have last years rookie of the year runner up, and we might have this years rookie of the year runner up when its said and done.

Snell has developed, McBuckets is getting there and just needs strength, calmness, and defense.

I laugh so fucking hard at the imbeciles who keep saying we have no wing talent, or need a point guard. Whats wrong with Brooks? Hinrich adds everything you want that Brooks doesn't have.

I have soured on Etaun Moores play, and don't view Noah as a good fit with this roster. Everything else if fucking cherry and if there wasn't a 300,000,000 roster in our division who else would actually scare us in the East? Thats a bullshit over cap team that James created by stacking the cards like he has shown he will do at every opportunity, taking himself to a team that had 3 first picks in 4 years.

The one mistake we have made is not figuring out how to get Aldridge here as the long term center. In every other way we are in the conversation of best built rosters with the Thunder and Golden State.

How you guys complain about management is beyond my understanding. The four teams that are clearly better than us, Cavs/GS/Thunder/Spurs

those are sorta fluke happening rosters. They stumbled upon a freak core group. I would propose that we are the very next team in this entire league in terms of core. We simply need Rose to keep getting back. Thats it. It isn't the best chance at a championship, we don't have Michael jordan. But its a damn good chance and Rose finally has shooters around him. I can't wait to see the final product, and watch Rose...one of the games elite competitors, scare the shit out of other elite teams in the playoffs.

If a couple bounces go our way we are the team that could have stopped Lebron from reaching the finals two different seasons. We have unfinished business.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
there is so much wrong with your post lol

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
you lost me when you said the Spurs, Warriors, thunder, and cavs "stumbled upon" their talent .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
you lost me when you said the Spurs, Warriors, thunder, and cavs "stumbled upon" their talent .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he lost me at saying its fine that Rose can't play 70 games but i kept reading and it got worse and worse

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just don't understand what people see in this guy....I'll give you that he was damn good early on but after those knee injuries you had to know he'd never be the same player. To make matters even worse is that he's unlikable, arrogant, money hungry,still thinks he's an MVP, gets his damn family members involved in shit...yet through all of that if he was the least bit media friendly he would garner some support and he can't even do that. Well guess what Mr. MVP....you're not even gonna be an All-star...your game does not equate to your salary....your cop out double vision act is already old...now it's your hamstring....will it ever end? Yes, I think it will but only when the Bulls find some sucker to take his overpaid, shot clanking, turnover making ass off this team.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I just don't understand what people see in this guy....I'll give you that he was damn good early on but after those knee injuries you had to know he'd never be the same player. To make matters even worse is that he's unlikable, arrogant, money hungry,still thinks he's an MVP, gets his damn family members involved in shit...yet through all of that if he was the least bit media friendly he would garner some support and he can't even do that. Well guess what Mr. MVP....you're not even gonna be an All-star...your game does not equate to your salary....your cop out double vision act is already old...now it's your hamstring....will it ever end? Yes, I think it will but only when the Bulls find some sucker to take his overpaid, shot clanking, turnover making ass off this team.

Great summation, allow me to add double digit IQ.

And lazy, he dogged his first ACL rehab...the very reason he fucked up the good knee.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Look...Rose IS injury prone and always will be. You pay that price for an explosive athlete. He was injury prone at Memphis with little soft tissue injuries like calf strain and ankle and what not.

He has had enough of them that the barometer to his career will never be playing 70 games. Thats fine, thats not what he is. The MVP year he wore out by the playoffs. He went full tilt an entire season and showed what he could be, but I'd rather never see that again to be frank.

He has always been a winner at every level, and he does have another gear. I like pacing him and letting him mature to fitness over the course of a season, and figure out how to peak himself come playoffs. Thats what we need most.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we are seeing a maturing Rose. Gasol is phenomenal, I actually think we are legitimate title contenders, and if you look at the teams we have beaten this year already how can you argue?

We are deep, and we potentially have three all-star level players. We have last years rookie of the year runner up, and we might have this years rookie of the year runner up when its said and done.

Snell has developed, McBuckets is getting there and just needs strength, calmness, and defense.

I laugh so fucking hard at the imbeciles who keep saying we have no wing talent, or need a point guard. Whats wrong with Brooks? Hinrich adds everything you want that Brooks doesn't have.

I have soured on Etaun Moores play, and don't view Noah as a good fit with this roster. Everything else if fucking cherry and if there wasn't a 300,000,000 roster in our division who else would actually scare us in the East? Thats a bullshit over cap team that James created by stacking the cards like he has shown he will do at every opportunity, taking himself to a team that had 3 first picks in 4 years.

The one mistake we have made is not figuring out how to get Aldridge here as the long term center. In every other way we are in the conversation of best built rosters with the Thunder and Golden State.

How you guys complain about management is beyond my understanding. The four teams that are clearly better than us, Cavs/GS/Thunder/Spurs

those are sorta fluke happening rosters. They stumbled upon a freak core group. I would propose that we are the very next team in this entire league in terms of core. We simply need Rose to keep getting back. Thats it. It isn't the best chance at a championship, we don't have Michael jordan. But its a damn good chance and Rose finally has shooters around him. I can't wait to see the final product, and watch Rose...one of the games elite competitors, scare the shit out of other elite teams in the playoffs.

If a couple bounces go our way we are the team that could have stopped Lebron from reaching the finals two different seasons. We have unfinished business.

Hilarious! I'm going to assume this guy doesn't realize that John Paxson drafted Aldridge and traded him.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
not only that but he doesn't know that LMA has stated on numerous occasions he doesn't want to play center