Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones throwing right handed is the starter.

Mac Jones throwing left handed is the backup QB.

Pats playing 4D chess as Jones is a stud. Just ask @dbldrew
Best part of this entire saga is that you use the exact same fvckin argument of ‘well it was correct at the time I said it’ that he is now trying to use against you. Do you see how hecking stupid that argument is now???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Best part of this entire saga is that you use the exact same fvck if argument of ‘well it was correct at the time I said it’ that he is now trying to use against you. Do you see how hecking stupid that argument is now???

Not quite. My issue with him is it wasn't correct at the time he said it as it isn't correct to judge whether someone picked the right QB or not based on 7 games of a rookie season. When I claim I am judging something at the time, I am typically doing so while having sufficient information at the time to make such a judgment. 7 games is not sufficient information for him to draw the conclusions he attempted to draw. By contrast most of the time when you try to come at me you are using hindsight ie information that did not exist at the time. That is different.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Not quite. My issue with him is it wasn't correct at the time he said it as it isn't correct to judge whether someone picked the right QB or not based on 7 games of a rookie season. When I claim I am judging something at the time, I am typically doing so while having sufficient information at the time to make such a judgment. 7 games is not sufficient information for him to draw the conclusions he attempted to draw.
@dbldrew are you taking notes????

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DE Kareem is just another AQM. He peaked as a sophomore at ND and just never made that jump. I had high hopes for him being an Irish homer but he’s a well below-average DE. Would be a PS player on most contenders.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Are these 3 moves it? Kind of a letdown honestly. Trent Taylor is much needed but the other two are head scratchers. Seem like guys with measurable traits but can’t play yet, should be on a practice squad which is why they were cut by two of the worst teams in the league.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are these 3 moves it? Kind of a letdown honestly. Trent Taylor is much needed but the other two are head scratchers. Seem like guys with measurable traits but can’t play yet, should be on a practice squad which is why they were cut by two of the worst teams in the league.
What did you expect? LT?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This sounds like the beginning of the new Key and Peele skit....

DE- Khalid Kareem - IND
S- Quindell Johnson - LAR
WR- Trent Taylor - CIN