Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

Rise

Liked Posts:
No I just wanted to know if you have actually watched Rush play other than some highlight reels or reading something on the internet from an "online scout."

I get what you’re saying. For the record I’m not ripping my duck off over Darius Rush. No I do not extensively film study 5th round picks. He just seemed like a player with high upside that fits this scheme.

If you have studied this player and would like to drop some knowledge I am all ears.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Oh look Kansas City claimed Darius Rush. Scrub franchise who doesn’t know what they are doing, they wish they had the decision making of the mighty Chicago Bears lol.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get what you’re saying. For the record I’m not ripping my duck off over Darius Rush. No I do not extensively film study 5th round picks. He just seemed like a player with high upside that fits this scheme.

If you have studied this player and would like to drop some knowledge I am all ears.
All I can tell you is DE Kareem is trash, another AQM

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh look Kansas City claimed Darius Rush. Scrub franchise who doesn’t know what they are doing, they wish they had the decision making of the mighty Chicago Bears lol.
Rush can’t process shit. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. I’ll take quindell Johnson who can play multiple positions

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Bears have 5 DBs they like so I dont see the issue. Enough to where they kept Jaylon Jones and Blackwell on the 53

In other news, Vildor was claimed by the Titans

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Have you considered scheme fit or RAS score? Or what about character?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
They still have like 6 more slots.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If they like Quindell Johnson enough to roster him, why didn't they select him instead of Williamson?

I actually mocked Johnson to the bears at one point, really liked his impact and versatility at Memphis.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
No doubt about it. They basically have waived the white flag on the pass rush for this year and have decided to try to be as good against the run as possible.
Well, if they suck defending the pass in 2023, that would be an improvement over sucking defending the pass and run in 2022.