Roster cuts around the league + 53 man roster

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If they are interested in trading Mooney it is probably because they arent close on a long term deal. Moore will likely want 20-25m in a year or 2, They gave Eligible Receiving Kmet 14m a year so only one of Claypool or Mooney is likely to be extended. Or maybe they move on from both.

Of course I probably lean on the report being exaggerated.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. Let’s use a generational talent to support my argument!

Miller is a prototype 3-4 ROLB but is still damn near elite as a 4-3 End. Try harder.
Okay Leonard Floyd played well as a DE with the Rams. Was he great? No but he was better than average.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Yep. Tonga looked pretty promising here but then we changed the defense (Eberflus brought in) and he was no longer a good fit. The Vikings made a nice pickup with him.

Duke Shelley was never good though. He was the DB equivalent of Sam Mustipher, pretty much
I never understood the Tonga cut...I thought he was very good vs the run....didn't see him being cut, and when it happened, I was somewhat pissed.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Yea. Maybe the Bears could have just kept Tonga and not needed to go out and get Billings.
Same player to me......also, Tonga is somewhat younger in 'football age'.....again, as I said in another post.....didn't see the Tonga cut (not hut) coming....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Tonga is starting in Minnesota this season as they lost their starting NT Lynch a few weeks ago. It’s his time to shine!