Social media Bears thread

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure if this quote by Bears wide receiver coach was posted anywhere else but if not I found it interesting.

"At the end of the day, you get every angle. And Rome is kind of in between. There are times when he's rugged and rough like DJ and then there's part of his game that's intricate like Keenan. At the end of the day, I think he can learn from both of them because his skillset is a little bit in between them, and it gives him a chance to be able to learn from two of the best in the business."

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Not sure if this quote by Bears wide receiver coach was posted anywhere else but if not I found it interesting.

"At the end of the day, you get every angle. And Rome is kind of in between. There are times when he's rugged and rough like DJ and then there's part of his game that's intricate like Keenan. At the end of the day, I think he can learn from both of them because his skillset is a little bit in between them, and it gives him a chance to be able to learn from two of the best in the business."
What needs to be added to this is his ability to Moss the shit out of DBs. Once or twice a game, he’s going to make a D pay for putting him one on one without a high S. It will be glorious.

Last edited:

Bort

Liked Posts:
What needs to be added to this is his ability to Moss the shit out of DBs. Once or twice a game, he’s going to make a D pay for putting him on one one without a high S. It will be glorious.
Fuck Mossing, they’re gonna start calling this Odunzeing a DB

lcVvhb.gif

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Fuck Mossing, they’re gonna start calling this Odunzeing a DB

lcVvhb.gif
As beautiful as this catch is...

Let's instead hope that Caleb throws it so on-target that Odunze doesn't need to turn into an acrobat to gat the TD

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I’m telling you, Heartbreaker is going to be eating what Chef Dubz cooks up underneath. Defenses will keep an over under on DJ Moore, and once or twice a game, you’re going to see the Roman Circus. It’s going be bloody and brutal.

Chef Dubz cuz he cooks up wins. Boom it. That’s his nickname — Chef Dubz. Keenan Heartbreaker Allen, DJ MF Moore, and the Roman Circus.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Is there any expectation of OTA reporting today? Or is it closed to the media?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
What needs to be added to this is his ability to Moss the shit out of DBs. Once or twice a game, he’s going to make a D pay for putting him one on one without a high S. It will be glorious.
Speaking of Moss, I went back and watched that 1998 15-1 Vikings team with Cunningham throwing to Carter, Moss, Reed, with Smith at running back. Damn that was a fun O to watch. Hope to see that type of offensive output from the Bears in 2024.