Social media Bears thread

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Either DJ Moore, Heartbreaker, or Rome would have kept his feet and probably cut that inside.
Going through Caleb Williams film, this pass is absolutely ridiculous. Just wanted to point that out…

giphy.gif

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Going through Caleb Williams film, this pass is absolutely ridiculous. Just wanted to point that out…

giphy.gif
Imo the best part of this is, he had 2 guys coming at him, in his face and he stood firm to make the throw. He's thinking. (my words, not his...obviously....but) Damn it, if I get hit or not, I'm making this completion!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Even Matt Forte feels the hype boyz . . .

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My biggest fear for this upcoming season is, maybe surprisingly, our defense. I know they were different after getting sweat, but I'm just not sold yet with the bad pass rush.
I think they're 'OK' but there's definitely projection in that. If Odunze didn't fall, I'd have gone Murphy (preferably with a small move down) for a reason. I think it's a year early but fingers crossed on Booker.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like this comment, but on the other hand, I find it hard to believe anyone has trouble throwing anticipatory balls with no pass rush. Heck, I can go out into my yard now and throw some of those to my son and look like a world beater… but if there was a pass rush and my vision is cloudy because a 300 pound lineman is in my grill, I doubt I would look so good.

So why is DJ saying this: 1) he is a company guy and knows that is narrative the Bears want to promote, and 2) he is hopeful and wants to believe in the kid.

Long story short, let’s wait until the season… at least until after a few practices in fall camp before we start getting extra giddy. A little giddy — yeah — I’m feeling it too. Extra giddy and with bold proclamations — I caution everyone that it might be a little too early for those.
There's still a difference if you get the ball when the QB sees you will be open as opposed after you become open. I do agree it's early to be giddy but I don't think DJ is just pumping it up outside of being positive.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What needs to be added to this is his ability to Moss the shit out of DBs. Once or twice a game, he’s going to make a D pay for putting him one on one without a high S. It will be glorious.
It's true but Moss's extra gear once running was crazy.