The Bulls Injury Report (Rose Update: He's back)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thibs says Butler and Gibson close to 100%... Perhaps could play by this weekend.

Rose is "ahead of schedule". He just started doing non-contract portion of practice.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thibs says Butler and Gibson close to 100%... Perhaps could play by this weekend.

Rose is "ahead of schedule". He just started doing non-contract portion of practice.
:kermit:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Butler and Taj are expected to return Friday or Saturday. Both went through full practices.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Butler and Taj are expected to return Friday or Saturday. Both went through full practices.

About fuckin time. I can't wait to see how Thib's handles the minutes for Taj and Niko, however. Niko to me has showed he's here to stay. If Taj goes right back to playing Taj heavy minutes over Niko...... I'm not sure what else to say at this point.

I think I'd actually like to see a double sub of Taj for Noah and Niko for Pau. That would spread the minutes around pretty good, imo.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
About fuckin time. I can't wait to see how Thib's handles the minutes for Taj and Niko, however. Niko to me has showed he's here to stay. If Taj goes right back to playing Taj heavy minutes over Niko...... I'm not sure what else to say at this point.

I think I'd actually like to see a double sub of Taj for Noah and Niko for Pau. That would spread the minutes around pretty good, imo.
You mean if Thibs goes back to playing Taj heavy minutes... I don't think Taj has a say in it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You mean if Thibs goes back to playing Taj heavy minutes... I don't think Taj has a say in it.

Somehow I think that Thibs knows what he is doing and will try to put out the best combination of players that he has available. All this worry about "minutes" is ludicrous.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Rose on whether he's confident he'll play this season: "Oh yeah. I'm not worried about that. I don't have any pain."

Liked Posts:

So the delicate non-genius is ahead of schedule! Plus he's from the west side of Chicago...because I haven't been reminded of this in the last 20 minutes.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
so he'll be back by next week?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Back in practice probably. Perhaps the week after he goes through that he'll be back on the court? I'm just guessing.

He's been practicing all week but just not with contact. Once he goes through contact, he should be back quickly. When Butler and Taj started full contact practice, they were back within a couple of days.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's been practicing all week but just not with contact. Once he goes through contact, he should be back quickly. When Butler and Taj started full contact practice, they were back within a couple of days.
Even better then!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If they allow contact before the end of this week, I expect him back 4/1 vs Milwaukee.. If he isn't cleared until next week for contact, it may be 4/3 or 4/5 before he plays. I feel playing 4/5 vs Cleveland he'll try to do too much :-\

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
If they allow contact before the end of this week, I expect him back 4/1 vs Milwaukee.. If he isn't cleared until next week for contact, it may be 4/3 or 4/5 before he plays. I feel playing 4/5 vs Cleveland he'll try to do too much :-\

4/5 is my birthday so that automatically means Rose comes back that day and tears cleveland a new asshole. Rose state line 33pts 5rebs 7assists

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
4/5 is my birthday so that automatically means Rose comes back that day and tears cleveland a new asshole. Rose state line 33pts 5rebs 7assists
Haha.

I'd actually rather see Rose play PG more than scoring first PG upon his return. He doesn't need to play like its 2010-11 anymore. The fact we had 3 other go-to-scorers should say as much at this point. I know Rose is drooling at the way Niko has performed in which it should open the floor more.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
>crossing my fingers< D. Rose has a healthy stretch run and into the playoffs.