The Javier Baez Discussion Thread

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Ridiculous! Why does everyone have to be a HOF'er? How many lineups today have sure fire HOF'ers on it today? You're a DBag!

Let me ask you one question ... is Abreu a HOF right now?
Why do you ask such a question? Are you genuinely trying to learn about baseball?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you ask such a question? Are you genuinely trying to learn about baseball?

He's been hanging out with CO & chibears55.

Put them three together & see who talks outta their ass the most.

Liked Posts:

There's such a thing in language as a rhetorical question, whereby it's possible to ask a question without expecting or requiring a response from guys like you. Incidentally, it's a convention that's commonly used to highlight an example or illustrate a larger point.

I mention this because I've noticed you're one of the people here whose reading comprehension is somewhat (or perhaps a lot) faulty, especially in this regard. We realize that, as a typical loudmouth Sox fan, you have a lot to say but with little to more milieu. So you come to a Cubs forum to shoehorn comments in where you can.

It's pathetic. But as I said, we understand.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
There's such a thing in language as a rhetorical question, whereby it's possible to ask a question without expecting or requiring a response from guys like you. Incidentally, it's a convention that's commonly used to highlight an example or illustrate a larger point.

I mention this because I've noticed you're one of the people here whose reading comprehension is somewhat (or perhaps a lot) faulty, especially in this regard. We realize that, as a typical loudmouth Sox fan, you have a lot to say but with little to more milieu. So you come to a Cubs forum to shoehorn comments in where you can.

It's pathetic. But as I said, we understand.
Lol...you need help

theberserkfury

Liked Posts:
Stop feeding the troll (brett)...

Just ignore him and maybe someday he'll go away!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Pretty awesome article about Baez and his family/sister. I always wondered who he was pointing at when he hit a homerun.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/base...-stop-her-from-being-his-no.html#.U-jfKGM26NN

Yeah, I've heard this story before, but thanks for posting it! For all the people wanting this kid to be great/fail, it's nice to see real life stuff, which is actually important in this world. He is very close with his sister. A lot going on for this 21 year old young Man. "Kudos Javi! I'm rooting for you to be great, and bring nothing but success to your family!"

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
This is the best Baez has looked in his 1st two weeks at any level. Give the kid time. Holy shit the guy is the youngest player in baseball he is going to struggle