The Mental Health Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well you've been up since 5 am whining like a bitch because this message board is your life ...

yeah, i wake up early and go for a dawn 2 mile run every morning. its not that unusual for people that are not obese.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Afraid I can't make it across the pond this year, my guy.
Then right here right now apologise, own the fucking shit you did to me on the internet and I'll leave and the sack of shit cunts you call friends to enjoy this shithole of a site.

Receipts are still mine to burn though.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There are talks of my family doing Christmas in England. Would be nice to have a tour guide.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So this is going to continue on until @HeHateMe flies to wherever you live and apologizes in person? Does he need to bring a bouquet or some chocolates?
I'm deleting my apology thread. Nick is not an honorable person and keeps moving the goalposts. I'll just stick him back on ignore and leave him to whatever it is this is.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I'm deleting my apology thread. Nick is not an honorable person and keeps moving the goalposts. I'll just stick him back on ignore and leave him to whatever it is this is.
Just apologise right here right now. I don't need a thread.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Then right here right now apologise, own the fucking shit you did to me on the internet and I'll leave and the sack of shit cunts you call friends to enjoy this shithole of a site.

Receipts are still mine to burn though.

Tell me what it is you think I've done and I'll apologize for anything that actually happened (in reality)

Thanks.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I think it is for the best. He does not seem well. I wish him the best, but he seems to have a lot of internal issues going on.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Thanks. I just wish other people (I won't name names) took the thread topic as seriously as the rest of us.
I want to apologize if I contributed in a negative way to your thread....it is a serious topic and I also wish others (who won't be named) took it seriously. Many could benefit from this thread.

In an attempt to get this back on topic, I enjoy fishing, smoking weed, spending time with my family, and playing fantasy football to help with my mental care.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I want to apologize if I contributed in a negative way to your thread....it is a serious topic and I also wish others (who won't be named) took it seriously. Many could benefit from this thread.

In an attempt to get this back on topic, I enjoy fishing, smoking weed, spending time with my family, and playing fantasy football to help with my mental care.
As I think I've mentioned on these forums before, I would like to start fishing, but have no idea where to start.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Tell me what it is you think I've done and I'll apologize for anything that actually happened (in reality)

Thanks.
Apologise for the shit I've taken from these people who weirdly defend you and the fact I ended up getting banned the first time round because you and Lance were wankers towards me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've already put him on ignore.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, i wake up early and go for a dawn 2 mile run every morning. its not that unusual for people that are not obese.

@HeHateMe remember b4 u moved and I passed out on ur couch after that SNF game in 2018. I was still up by 5:30AM on Monday and dragged you out for my dawn jog. You almost blew chunks lol.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Apologise for the shit I've taken from these people who weirdly defend you and the fact I ended up getting banned the first time round because you and Lance were wankers towards me.
okay I'm sorry for what others have done and that you got banned that one time and also for Lance.