Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
okay I'm sorry for what others have done and that you got banned that one time and also for Lance.
Hollow.

You're a scummy human, no wonder you still reside here.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
As I think I've mentioned on these forums before, I would like to start fishing, but have no idea where to start.

figure out if the body of water you will be fishing is freshwater or salt, talk with your local bait and tackle shop on what rigs are best for the fishing you want to do. i would start off with a spinning reel, baitcasters can be tricky to learn and you don't want to spend the majority of the time fixing a birds nest. you can usually get a combo rod and reel for a decent price, no need to drop a lot of money on it until you see how much you like it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Be warned: once you do the thing I've been asking you to do I'll change the rules and make you do more than what I originally asked. I can move the goalposts, you have to stay stationary.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen @Penny Traitor you might need to put him on a watch list, this is very troublesome behaviour.

NVM... I am sure he will spam some random thread and ask for a 7th permaban soon. Only to obviously surface sometime in 2023 and claim he's being IP tracked.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Thank you. tbh it's not difficult because I've had plenty of practice.
still don't know what he wants you to apologize for...was it something that Lance did in Chatzy way back when, is it because you apparently got him banned here once (before he started asking to be banned) a long time ago, or is it because others on CCS give him a hard time. 2 of those things doesn't seem like you have any control over and being someone who has been banned before I can say without a doubt as much as I would like to blame others for the banning, they were all 100% on me. He should learn to accept responsibility for his own actions

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen @Penny Traitor you might need to put him on a watch list, this is very troublesome behaviour

Oh like I haven't been spending my lunch hour lurking the hell outta this thread.

It goes quite well with this chicken salad on sourdough.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
@nvanprooyen @Penny Traitor you might need to put him on a watch list, this is very troublesome behaviour.

NVM... I am sure he will spam some random thread and ask for a 7th permaban soon. Only to obviously surface sometime in 2023 and claim he's being IP tracked.
No need for this rubbish. I haven't spammed any threads - you @ me in this one - I didn't come looking for it.

You denied knowing who I was even though you automatically called me Nick80 when I signed up, you'll have to explain that to me.

The rest is you being antagonistic. It's boring. Put me on block after this and leave me the fuck alone, I never asked for your attention the first, second or third time round yet you're willing to dish out plenty of crap for no other reason than you can.

Why bother if you fucking hate me so much.
still don't know what he wants you to apologize for...was it something that Lance did in Chatzy way back when, is it because you apparently got him banned here once (before he started asking to be banned) a long time ago, or is it because others on CCS give him a hard time. 2 of those things doesn't seem like you have any control over and being someone who has been banned before I can say without a doubt as much as I would like to blame others for the banning, they were all 100% on me. He should learn to accept responsibility for his own actions
You literally have made it your goal to be antagonistic toward me every time I've been on. The first thing you did this time is to start going on about a story that was not about me, and made it about me. You literally don't have to interact with me yet you choose to every time then get nastier and nastier - I've asked you why but you deflect and decline to answer. Don't come it about the 'own actions' stuff when you live to make my life a misery with no reason.
Fuck him. He's not funny or interesting.
Zero fucking clue what your issue is. You were nothing but boring when you were a mod and I barely talked to you. Why you think the need to poke at me when I couldn't give two fucks about you again goes along with the rest of the people in this thread.

Either tell me your issue or stfu.
Oh like I haven't been spending my lunch hour lurking the hell outta this thread.

It goes quite well with this chicken salad on sourdough.
I didn't really know you the first time round, not sure why you think this is funny but I guess everyone in this life has to get their kicks some how - I mean you're a member of staff but I guess none of this falls foul of anything - it's a free for all, right?
@Scoot26 @Hawkeye. the three of us are new(er) parents. I'm looking at this thread and immediately thinking about making sure I recognize signs of mental illness in my child. I hope you guys do as well.
There is nothing wrong with me at all. You're constant shittyness toward me, the insinuations and the general issue you have with leaves me perplexed. Another poster that has taken some weird interest in me given the times before I never interacted with you.

Don't come back at me with a load of shite about questions etc - either tell me you issue with me ignore this.

If your kid has mental illness issues, it'll show through in behavioural patterns and the fact that they would probably rather lick a building block than use it to create something with. Jack fucking shit has to do with a bunch of grown men making another mans life a misery without good reason.

If perhaps one of you could be as kind as to explain your issue with me in a grown ups terms without the bullshit attached that'd be great otherwise jus don't bother at all.

Mental health isn't funny, but you sure as shit like taking aim at someone on his own Vs a whole group of you and being awful personal when in amongst it all the only beef was between two people who clearly couldn't/wouldn't communicate because they both think the other person is a cunt.