“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa this account ends like all of the others QUITTER
No, I just don't need to be around people like you.

You're hate filled.

Genuinely, there isn't a singular redeemable feature about you as a persona on the internet that would make me want to spend time in your company.

I have no idea if it's real or not, but you are genuinely come across as horrible.

You aren't even man enough to tell me what it is you dislike about me to act in the way you do toward me.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You're hate filled.

Genuinely, there isn't a singular redeemable feature about you as a persona on the internet that would make me want to spend time in your company.

I have no idea if it's real or not, but you are genuinely come across as horrible.

You aren't even man enough to tell me what it is you dislike about me to act in the way you do toward me.
Yeah he is kinda a moma's boy and asshole but every now and then something good comes out of his mouth . stick around dont let them get to you

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Nah, talk to Scoot for me and get this account deleted, the mods listen to you.

❤️
Dude, you know you can stick around and talk sports, music, politics or whatever and people will discuss with you. You just have to not get instantly defensive with everyone. Yeah people will throw barbs because they've heard stories or whatever, but learn to either ignore it or joke along. This site is full of good sports talk and a lot of shit talking, but its definitely nothing to take too serious. You just have to figure out how to manage it.

I really do hope you are all good man

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You're hate filled.

This actually couldn't be further from the truth. @Grimson is a caring loving person who trolls a lil bit on the internet but he has a big heart IRL. Both times he broke my nose while practicing Krav Maga, he took me to the hospital even though he was probably a little too buzzed. He is teaching my kids longsnapping and couldn't be a more patient coach. When people in his orbit are going through lyfe struggles IRL, he's a great listener. There are so many more examples of how stand up of a guy he is and I hope you stick around to open up your heart to him as a bro.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
It's over. It's been years. A story about me that was never about me and accusations levelled at two people is a lot to genuinely walk it all back from.

On the thread topic, mental health and the frailty of talking about it are no joke. It's great if you are super good with your own mental space though.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This actually couldn't be further from the truth. @Grimson is a caring loving person who trolls a lil bit on the internet but he has a big heart IRL. Both times he broke my nose while practicing Krav Maga, he took me to the hospital even though he was probably a little too buzzed. He is teaching my kids longsnapping and couldn't be a more patient coach. When people in his orbit are going through lyfe struggles IRL, he's a great listener. There are so many more examples of how stand up of a guy he is and I hope you stick around to open up your heart to him as a bro.
Broke your nose twice? LMAO what a guy

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Probably be best to ask for your account to be deleted just so you can come back in 7 months to start this whole thing over again

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Broke your nose twice? LMAO what a guy
I was refereeing both of those times and the move that @Grimson did that caused the break was completely legal and honestly a thing of beauty (not the nose breaking but the actual move)

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Probably be best to ask for your account to be deleted just so you can come back in 7 months to start this whole thing over again
I won't be coming back.

therapy doesn't work like that, you do the thing, you take your lumps and you continue to move on.

Make a joke if you want, fill your boots.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won't be coming back.

therapy doesn't work like that, you do the thing, you take your lumps and you continue to move on.

I sincerely wish you the best. I only responded in kind based on how you treated me. I ignored you for weeks but you kept bringing me up for no reason.

I wish you the best in real life.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I won't be coming back.

The guy who is passive aggressively asking for his account to be deleted instead of actually going in and logging out on his own and just staying away is saying he won't be coming back.

Color me skeptical

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was refereeing both of those times and the move that @Grimson did that caused the break was completely legal and honestly a thing of beauty (not the nose breaking but the actual move)
He wasn't supposed to be going full strength!!!!!!!

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He wasn't supposed to be going full strength!!!!!!!
Jesus, are we going to have to rehash this all over again. I told you before you bumped fists that it would be full speed and to be sure to defend yourself

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't really know you the first time round

Not really.

I only remember you because you made excellent contributions to the "What U Listening 2" thread and you mentioned you were from the UK.

Now I just know you as this random account that pops up once a year, melts into a puddle of goo and spam threads into oblivion like your not the dude that just literally walked in the E-door.
not sure why you think this is funny but I guess everyone in this life has to get their kicks some how

Pretty much.

Some people watch bad reality television, I have Chicitysports.com.
I mean you're a member of staff but I guess none of this falls foul of anything

I mean, other than completely derailing the OP, I don't think any major rules are being broken and this is the highest traffic this subforum has seen in months....so on it goes.

Whatever it is.
it's a free for all, right?

Nothing in life is a true free for all.

Really this thread is like falling down a well. The freefall can be a lot of fun, but still sucks you are falling down a well.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean, other than completely derailing the OP, I don't think any major rules are being broken and this is the highest traffic this subforum has seen in months....so on it goes.

THREE THOUSAND THREAD VIEWS HERE, and when combined with my thread about alts, OVER SEVEN THOUSAND thread views for the bar forum.

If nick sticks around and I keep on making compelling OPs, I'm fairly certain I can surpass @Grimson's 1 TRILLION thread views and get a 4th HoF induction.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I won't be coming back.

Your brain doc told you to come here and be a jackass? You should get a new brain doc.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Your brain doc told you to come here and be a jackass? You should get a new brain doc.
No, he told me to come back and at least make sure I was right about you the first time round.

As for everything else -you confront stuff, probably not the best way to do so.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He stole your money mate