“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Not really.

I only remember you because you made excellent contributions to the "What U Listening 2" thread and you mentioned you were from the UK.

Now I just know you as this random account that pops up once a year, melts into a puddle of goo and spam threads into oblivion like your not the dude that just literally walked in the E-door.

Pretty much.

Some people watch bad reality television, I have Chicitysports.com.

I mean, other than completely derailing the OP, I don't think any major rules are being broken and this is the highest traffic this subforum has seen in months....so on it goes.

Whatever it is.

Nothing in life is a true free for all.

Really this thread is like falling down a well. The freefall can be a lot of fun, but still sucks you are falling down a well.
Depends how you mod a site like this I guess. If you're mates are the ones who run ruffshod over shit, then fuck it.

Thanks for the fairly nothing response. Keeps you onside with the kids.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
The guy who is passive aggressively asking for his account to be deleted instead of actually going in and logging out on his own and just staying away is saying he won't be coming back.

Color me skeptical
Very true. Then again with both of us being nobodies on a non serious internet forum, it doesn't matter.

Like grimson whether it's fake or not, you're pretty fucking unlikeable so either way it's not major loss for either of us.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very true. Then again with both of us being nobodies on a non serious internet forum, it doesn't matter.

Like grimson whether it's fake or not, you're pretty fucking unlikeable so either way it's not major loss for either of us.

I wish you well buddy.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

My brain doc told me that if an unstable attention whore who uses towels for penetrative pleasure says I am unlikeable, I should ignore those types of comments.

I wish you well until the next time you return to CCS

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the last time i checked this thread this morning it was at 9 pages. 24 already? The only other thread that moves like this is a Bears IGT. I dont want to play catchup and read whatever meltdown Hugh is going through today.

jive

Liked Posts:
I think the last time i checked this thread this morning it was at 9 pages. 24 already? The only other thread that moves like this is a Bears IGT. I dont want to play catchup and read whatever meltdown Hugh is going through today.
That's why I'm about to burn this fatty, lay on the couch, and stare at the ceiling. Seems like a better use of my time.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
My brain doc told me that if an unstable attention whore who uses towels for penetrative pleasure says I am unlikeable, I should ignore those types of comments.

I wish you well until the next time you return to CCS
You'll have to get me banned if you want me to return.

You can quit repeating that shit though, I mean if I can act like an adult you can act like one too. Not a lot to ask.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Cool story fucktard.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
And you wonder why you are treated they way you are, mental midget.
Nah I just decided to treat you the same way you treat me.

You're a snide little weasel, so, fuck off.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread has become an emotional rollercoaster the likes of which we've never seen.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah I just decided to treat you the same way you treat me.

You're a snide little weasel, so, fuck off.

k

i only even acknowledged your minuscule presence or negative energy because you kept bringing me up for days

you really need to see a shrink, psycho boi

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
You'll have to get me banned if you want me to return.

You can quit repeating that shit though, I mean if I can act like an adult you can act like one too. Not a lot to ask.
You act as if we are the ones causing your ban, own up to your own actions. You are the reason for any time you get banned…pull the towel out and sack up to it

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
You act as if we are the ones causing your ban, own up to your own actions. You are the reason for any time you get banned…pull the towel out and sack up to it
Stop making jokes about me.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
k

i only even acknowledged your minuscule presence or negative energy because you kept bringing me up for days

you really need to see a shrink, psycho boi
You were the one that @ me fucktard multiple times. You also knew I was here before anyone else.

Perhaps you should get some mycirle rooms shut down ;)