The Mental Health Thread

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My issue with you Nick, is that even kind words are greeted by nasty defensiveness from you. I wasn't involved in chatzy when this all went down, and never had a problem with you.

You seem to lack self awareness here, and cast blame everywhere but upon yourself. I hope you are able to get over what happened on a site that you feel is unworthy of one's time. It's a lot of time and energy you have spent here in the last little while. Antisocial media is not good for the soul at times. Move on, and enjoy your swank new job, and your new imitation palatial estate. Your efforts here are a serious backfire. You will not make anyone feel contrite, or inferior, as much as you desperately want that.

Threads like these make me pity you, not admire.

I honestly wish you well.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
My issue with you Nick, is that even kind words are greeted by nasty defensiveness from you. I wasn't involved in chatzy when this all went down, and never had a problem with you.

You seem to lack self awareness here, and cast blame everywhere but upon yourself. I hope you are able to get over what happened on a site that you feel is unworthy of one's time. It's a lot of time and energy you have spent here in the last little while. Antisocial media is not good for the soul at times. Move on, and enjoy your swank new job, and your new imitation palatial estate. Your efforts here are a serious backfire. You will not make anyone feel contrite, or inferior, as much as you desperately want that.

Threads like these make me pity you, not admire.

I honestly wish you well.
Probably some truth in here.

Sadly my trust issues which stemmed from my time on here make me feel uneasy at taking it all 'honestly' but I appreciate the frank, straight up take. I find that easier to process and take on board.

I'll say thanks for the words though, appreciate you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably some truth in here.

Sadly my trust issues which stemmed from my time on here make me feel uneasy at taking it all 'honestly' but I appreciate the frank, straight up take. I find that easier to process and take on board.

I'll say thanks for the words though, appreciate you.

Did your meds finally kick in? You seem to be more coherent now. I am happy for you.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Did your meds finally kick in? You seem to be more coherent now. I am happy for you.
No, this is just something I had to do.

If you haven't got anything productive or decent to say just go and annoy someone else eh? You're a grown man, act like one.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No, this is just something I had to do.

If you haven't got anything productive or decent to say just go and annoy someone else eh? You're a grown man, act like one.
Fwiw I'm relieved for you that this seems to have run its course

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
No need for this rubbish. I haven't spammed any threads - you @ me in this one - I didn't come looking for it.

You denied knowing who I was even though you automatically called me Nick80 when I signed up, you'll have to explain that to me.

The rest is you being antagonistic. It's boring. Put me on block after this and leave me the fuck alone, I never asked for your attention the first, second or third time round yet you're willing to dish out plenty of crap for no other reason than you can.

Why bother if you fucking hate me so much.

You literally have made it your goal to be antagonistic toward me every time I've been on. The first thing you did this time is to start going on about a story that was not about me, and made it about me. You literally don't have to interact with me yet you choose to every time then get nastier and nastier - I've asked you why but you deflect and decline to answer. Don't come it about the 'own actions' stuff when you live to make my life a misery with no reason.

Zero fucking clue what your issue is. You were nothing but boring when you were a mod and I barely talked to you. Why you think the need to poke at me when I couldn't give two fucks about you again goes along with the rest of the people in this thread.

Either tell me your issue or stfu.

I didn't really know you the first time round, not sure why you think this is funny but I guess everyone in this life has to get their kicks some how - I mean you're a member of staff but I guess none of this falls foul of anything - it's a free for all, right?

There is nothing wrong with me at all. You're constant shittyness toward me, the insinuations and the general issue you have with leaves me perplexed. Another poster that has taken some weird interest in me given the times before I never interacted with you.

Don't come back at me with a load of shite about questions etc - either tell me you issue with me ignore this.

If your kid has mental illness issues, it'll show through in behavioural patterns and the fact that they would probably rather lick a building block than use it to create something with. Jack fucking shit has to do with a bunch of grown men making another mans life a misery without good reason.

If perhaps one of you could be as kind as to explain your issue with me in a grown ups terms without the bullshit attached that'd be great otherwise jus don't bother at all.

Mental health isn't funny, but you sure as shit like taking aim at someone on his own Vs a whole group of you and being awful personal when in amongst it all the only beef was between two people who clearly couldn't/wouldn't communicate because they both think the other person is a cunt.
you could have summarized all these replies by just saying you were attention whoring

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Fwiw I'm relieved for you that this seems to have run its course
Sadly for me, like the two other things I have tried to gain closure on recently, both have met with a similar ending.

Closure isn't a real thing .

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
k crybaby
You're a cunt of a human being. You don't deserve to be loved but sadly you probably are. What a waste of an emotion on someone who deserves nothing in this life.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're a cunt of a human being. You don't deserve to be loved but sadly you probably are. What a waste of an emotion on someone who deserves nothing in this life.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa this account ends like all of the others QUITTER