The Mental Health Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BOLO for @TexasBearfan. He seems very emotionally unstable on this beautiful Friday morning. But thats here in SoFL. Not sure how its looking in that shithole they call Texas.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
BOLO for @TexasBearfan. He seems very emotionally unstable on this beautiful Friday morning. But thats here in SoFL. Not sure how its looking in that shithole they call Texas.
I'm 97% positive that guy was upset because some NFL player didn't want to have a conversation with him in the airport.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
oh yeah some young loser with no life on here 24/7 trying to pull his little gang up bullshit on a grown ass man give it up kid you guys are pathetic...12 fucking years of waiting on you millennials to grow up but you just can't cut it, I don't live in TX you utter dolt

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
oh yeah some young loser with no life on here 24/7 trying to pull his little gang up bullshit on a grown ass man give it up kid you guys are pathetic...12 fucking years of waiting on you millennials to grow up but you just can't cut it, I don't live in TX you utter dolt
Sorry, i don't know why i thought you were a Bears fan living in Texas. I gotta figure out what would give me that impression.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You come off like a true stable genius.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He’s prob been busy looting people in Florida. Hopefully he meets a proud second amendment supporter. God bless