The Mental Health Thread

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. Maybe I'll stop by CCS and drop a post in the random thoughts thread. Took LSD in college a handful of times so I have a little experience. Nowadays, this shit is basically legal in Colorado so it's time I suppose. Please feel free to share any stories like Aussie did.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
LOL. Maybe I'll stop by CCS and drop a post in the random thoughts thread. Took LSD in college a handful of times so I have a little experience. Nowadays, this shit is basically legal in Colorado so it's time I suppose. Please feel free to share any stories like Aussie did.

Well if you end up expanding that conscious of yours, think next, next level.

Like adopt a 40 something year old. I could use mushroom eating, bud smoking folk. What do you say dad?

We can watch the game together? Better yet, take your son to the ATL game and Ill bring the shrooms and get a platoon of booty.. better like da sistas pops. I promise i wont tell mum. Plus, I'll even wash dishes at the fam biz until you hand ova the loot.

Since you have exp, as long as you know how much these chocolate bars equate to, youll be right.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Acid stories are awesome!
On one of my early trips I too nearly tumbled under a train as I was shooting a paintball gun at it and reading aloud the reg #s and letters on it.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mushies even legaler now in CO!
I second the advice to not immediately go back for more if you aren't feeling anything in the first 30 minutes. I had a roommate chug the rest of the mushroom tea. It didn't go well for him.
I find mushies more mellow than cid (still a great body high, still some great visuals). Doesn't have the long comedown. But maybe that's just me.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mushies even legaler now in CO!
I second the advice to not immediately go back for more if you aren't feeling anything in the first 30 minutes. I had a roommate chug the rest of the mushroom tea. It didn't go well for him.
I find mushies more mellow than cid (still a great body high, still some great visuals). Doesn't have the long comedown. But maybe that's just me.

Agreed. You can always take a bit more but once you’ve taken it you can’t really make it go away. My acid & mushroom experiences were long ago. A lot of Grateful Dead shows…..good times…and memories….I think.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying mushrooms with my wife for the first time in two weeks. Kids with grandparents and we're getting a cabin with a hot tub. Anyone have any experience? We've never done them and wanted to try them before we got too old. They are in a chocolate bar. Any advice?

Hot tub and stars was magical at 9500 feet. Wife had crazy motion sickness and puked her arse off.

#Yolo

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This sounds like a story worth telling. I need the deets on this one, it sounds hilarious.
As I recall he went up to some guy who plays for the Vikings in an airport and the player ignored him. @TexasBearfan was butt hurt by this and said the guy was classless. Hilarity ensued.