The Mental Health Thread

Username

Liked Posts:
Congrats to @Username on being mentioned in this thread!
Well thank you for making me popular around here. Nothing like being loved on a message board on the internet. My life has so much more purpose. What shall I do with all this love? I think I'm supposed to get some enemies here now and spend the whole weekend arguing and calling names right? Let me know.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well thank you for making me popular around here. Nothing like being loved on a message board on the internet. My life has so much more purpose. What shall I do with all this love? I think I'm supposed to get some enemies here now and spend the whole weekend arguing and calling names right? Let me know.

You're a quick learner. Don't listen to that jerk AnyTime, I like you.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mine was better. Did you get a job yet?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Mine was better. Did you get a job yet?

why is some trust fund baby gonna go out and get a job?.. its all talk til withdraw day and he forgets.. then it comes up again after blowing it all on hookers n cuban sandwiches.. rinse repeat

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying mushrooms with my wife for the first time in two weeks. Kids with grandparents and we're getting a cabin with a hot tub. Anyone have any experience? We've never done them and wanted to try them before we got too old. They are in a chocolate bar. Any advice?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying mushrooms with my wife for the first time in two weeks. Kids with grandparents and we're getting a cabin with a hot tub. Anyone have any experience? We've never done them and wanted to try them before we got too old. They are in a chocolate bar. Any advice?

You gonna be FUCKED UP brotha.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mushrooms, cabin and hot tub. If you really want to try mushrooms, do it at home where you feel safe.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roll with it and have fun.
Mushrooms are how I found out that an ostrich and the king of clubs live in my wood paneling.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A

When you question if youre dead.. just breath and tell yourself that your tripping. When you question why you are with your wife.. remember that when you arent tripping..

Chocolate Bar. Hmm man up and eat the shitrooms. Also if nothing pops off, as in the feelings coming after 30 minutes dont just eat more. Well Unless you want to go hard.. Rather Id just smoke a blunt at that 30-45 minute window and see where it goes first before setting yourself up for a balls to the walls first time exp

Will be hard to gauge on how much chocolate to eat.. easier to tell you to down a fat 8th of shrooms.. or maybe 1-2 grams as a first timer.. Get rid of the knives and have someone come get the car keys before this goes down.. two suburbanites experimenting with shrooms for the first time with a possible unmeasurable form. seems like this can go bad on many levels. not enough and itll be a bs experience too..

since you are first timers, id drain the hot tub.. id probably tape a phone to your legs and have gsp on.. no telling when one of you wander off into the woods and gets lost.. hopefully a mountain lion doesnt eat ya

Play with the light/dark, check out the mirror, have some old school cartoons playing on a loop on the tv/monitor.. musak... oh and experience how much alcohol you can pound while tripping.. well thats probably bad advice.. if you know, you know though.., maybe just stick with weed as a side thang..

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When you question if youre dead.. just breath and tell yourself that your tripping. When you question why you are with your wife.. remember that when you arent tripping..

Chocolate Bar. Hmm man up and eat the shitrooms. Also if nothing pops off, as in the feelings coming after 30 minutes dont just eat more. Well Unless you want to go hard.. Rather Id just smoke a blunt at that 30-45 minute window and see where it goes first before setting yourself up for a balls to the walls first time exp

Will be hard to gauge on how much chocolate to eat.. easier to tell you to down a fat 8th of shrooms.. or maybe 1-2 grams as a first timer.. Get rid of the knives and have someone come get the car keys before this goes down.. two suburbanites experimenting with shrooms for the first time with a possible unmeasurable form. seems like this can go bad on many levels. not enough and itll be a bs experience too..

since you are first timers, id drain the hot tub.. id probably tape a phone to your legs and have gsp on.. no telling when one of you wander off into the woods and get lost.. hopefully a mountain lion doesnt eat ya

Play with the light/dark, check out the mirror, have some old school cartoons playing on a loop on the tv/monitor.. musak... oh and experience how much alcohol you can pound while tripping.. well thats probably bad advice.. if you know, you know though.., maybe just stick with weed as a side thang..
Ngl this is pretty decent advice.