My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
dong is sick.jpg
When engaging in conversation with @dabears70 , you have to remember this is the level of sicko you're dealing with. A niece molester who also disapproves of child predators getting arrested. SICKO!

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Why do so many leftist leaning people use this thread as a tool to attack others? The juxtaposition is weird.

@zack54attack @Rush @Scoot26 @Crystallas

As ever, with at least someone on this site working within the media, it's a shitty look for anyone who gets pushed to take a look at threads like this and others.

Be horrible to have a career(s) torpedoed because a group of grown men think it's okay to use a website to attack others because 'they can' ...

Mental health organisations (among others) could have a field(s) day on here ....

Anyway.

Happy Friday!

:)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Why do so many leftist leaning people use this thread as a tool to attack others? The juxtaposition is weird.

As ever, with at least someone on this site working within the media, it's a shitty look for anyone who gets pushed to take a look at threads like this and others.

Be horrible to have a career(s) torpedoed because a group of grown men think it's okay to use a website to attack others because 'they can' ...

Mental health organisations (among others) could have a field(s) day on here ....

Anyway.

Happy Friday!

Is it attacking to say Kanye needs mental health help? It's obvious based on his actions that something isn't quite right.

The entire premise of "using this thread as a tool to attack others" is flawed. When someone melts down on a football message board, something is clearly not right. It's a message board, it isn't supposed to be taken seriously and yet some people completely lose their shit over dumb stuff (like downvotes). So a re-direct to this thread is a kinder way to say "you might want to look into getting some mental health help because you're losing your shit on a completely unserious message board" without having to say "you're legitimately crazy for taking this so seriously, you need to talk to a shrink ASAP". That is my intention at least.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Is it attacking to say Kanye needs mental health help? It's obvious based on his actions that something isn't quite right.

The entire premise of "using this thread as a tool to attack others" is flawed. When someone melts down on a football message board, something is clearly not right. It's a message board, it isn't supposed to be taken seriously and yet some people completely lose their shit over dumb stuff (like downvotes). So a re-direct to this thread is a kinder way to say "you might want to look into getting some mental health help because you're losing your shit on a completely unserious message board" without having to say "you're legitimately crazy for taking this so seriously, you need to talk to a shrink ASAP". That is my intention at least.
I think the likes of Kanye or AB are legit reasons to talk about mental health. It shines a light on how brittle the human make up can be.

I can loosely see the method, but I think it only fans the flames on a message board, and while on some occasions the @ may have been well meant, I think in a setting such as this, when it's aimed person to person rather than the over all arching umbrella of mental health shouldn't be so personal.

Like I said, those celebs, or sports stars or those who have spoken openly about their struggles, or their attempts to combat depression, anxiety or whatever form their mental health comes under scrutiny is fine.

Maybe our views are different on this subject, which is fine.

Edit: I meant fans the flames not flames the fans

Last edited:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Anyway.

Happy Friday!

MBs are tough. Time to man up Sally.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Last edited by a moderator:

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 just by looking through the first 4~ pages of your posts, literally over 50% of them are you insulting other posters on this site. I can't imagine being on a message board solely to insult other people. Pretty pathetic. You must be an angry guy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 just by looking through the first 4~ pages of your posts, literally over 50% of them are you insulting other posters on this site. I can't imagine being on a message board solely to insult other people. Pretty pathetic. You must be an angry guy.
you seem stable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Coming from the guy who spends the majority of his time on this board insulting other people. That sounds like something a mentally healthy person would do, LOL.
Didn't you just throw a little public tantrum yesterday after my intern disliked some of your posts and call out that behavior?