The Mental Health Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wellness check for @DanielCCSBears

Using your own kid as a prop because you cant evaluate NFL RBs is truly one of the most vile things we've ever seen on CCS!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this thread ok @Aesopian? I know you think men talking about these things lead to bad takes.

Mental health isn't a joke. I've been overly stressed as of late last Saturday I woke up in the middle of the night and got dressed for work until I finally realized it's 11 pm on a Saturday.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A 30yr old mother that lives close to us hanged herself today. Never met her. Left 4 kids behind. One of my brothers did that. I thought we were close. Today sucks.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
@knoxville7 @Chief Walking Stick rip @Anytime23 looks like we have a new ccs member needing mental health services. @JustinSteeleCyYoung has been falling apart at the seams lately. Hopefully he can find the help he needs. Lots of helpful tips in this thread, my friend
Says the poster who downvotes a random person he’s never communicated with because he was wrong about a sports topic and is now too embarrassed to admit it.

David Ross’s job still safe? Lmfao

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gone for 5 days and now @Spartan is a Fields lover?? Thought he was all in on Bagent?

This autismo quoted a SPartong quote replying to me... I think he might be having a legit mental breakdown because he's wrong about the Cubs (just like he thinks Steele won a Cy Young).

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
I'm gone for 5 days and now @Spartan is a Fields lover?? Thought he was all in on Bagent?
I was referring to Princess Walking Clit. He seems to hate me for realizing we swung and missed on Fields.

At least there was that time he dove in a puddle of water on his way to a 3-14 campaign. They can never take that away from us!