The Mental Health Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was referring to Princess Walking Clit. He seems to hate me for realizing we swung and missed on Fields.

At least there was that time he dove in a puddle of water on his way to a 3-14 campaign. They can never take that away from us!

Have you ever been right about anything Captain Autismo?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Says the poster who downvotes a random person he’s never communicated with because he was wrong about a sports topic and is now too embarrassed to admit it.

David Ross’s job still safe? Lmfao
Bud, you need to compose yourself. Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard. Make sure your parents keep any sharp objects locked up. Maybe take up yoga or meditation to relax?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
This autismo quoted a SPartong quote replying to me... I think he might be having a legit mental breakdown because he's wrong about the Cubs (just like he thinks Steele won a Cy Young).
I think Steele finished 4th.

I’d say there was a 98.3% chance you thought Fields had MVP hopes this year. He may finish somewhere in the 1696th position on voting for that. You were close, no doubt.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

I’d say there was a 98.3% chance you thought Fields had MVP hopes this year. He may finish somewhere in the 1696th position on voting for that. You were close, no doubt.

Holy fuck you're legit autistic beyond belief and it's really something to behold. Yes, me... the HUGEST FIELDS SUPPORTER OF ALL TIME hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Holy fuck you're legit autistic beyond belief and it's really something to behold. Yes, me... the HUGEST FIELDS SUPPORTER OF ALL TIME hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa
Why are you mocking people with developmental disorders when your IQ couldn’t possibly be more than 5-7 points above the cut off for it? Odd.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Are you sure you've got the right person? @Chief Walking Stick was the one that coined the term RB1 to describe Fields.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you mocking people with developmental disorders when your IQ couldn’t possibly be more than 5-7 points above the cut off for it? Odd.

Just making an observation about you and it appears to be correct. I didn't realize I liked Fields after calling him RB1 for years. Interesting stuff. Got anything else?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
He seemed to think there’s a dramatic difference between Bagent and Fields. Neither one of them will ever help us get to the playoffs, so to me they are the same. One cost a lot of time and draft capital however

What do you think of Justin Herbert?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Just making an observation about you and it appears to be correct. I didn't realize I liked Fields after calling him RB1 for years. Interesting stuff. Got anything else?
Once again, your IQ is very close to developmentally disabled in range based on your grammar and posts. There’s no need to mock people born with those conditions just bc they are fractionally less intelligent than you.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I’d put him somewhere in the 5-8 range in the league.

But he's never been to the playoffs either. So if Fields and Bagent are the same because they won't ever make the playoffs, would not that mean Justin Herbert is equal to them too?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
But he's never been to the playoffs either. So if Fields and Bagent are the same because they won't ever make the playoffs, would not that mean Justin Herbert is equal to them too?
Would you say Herbert will never go to the playoffs? Fields will never go to the playoffs as a starter. I feel comfortable with that.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Don’t expect logic to work on this one! He’s a real winner!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Bagent will be a fitness instructor in 3 years.

Fields will be on a podcast with Cam Newton and RG3 in 3 years talking about how they’re all starter caliber in the nfl still along with Kaepernick.
@PrideisBears not surprised the disphit autist that called you a low IQ chimp lumps these 4 together.

Guess its allowed on this site though. Just don't describe how Bagent looks!