Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Did you win an argument? No offense but Herbert is a franchise QB and Fields and Bagent aren’t.

It took Stafford a long time to get to the playoffs too. It didn’t mean he wasn’t a franchise QB lol

I did win an argument using your own flawed logic about the playoffs being the difference between who is and isn't good. You said that Bagent and Fields were essentially the same because they won't make the playoffs and I showed how flawed an argument that is to make by using Justin Herbert as an example. HOYER the DESTROYER made a playoff appearance, clearly he is better than Herbert. 🙄

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh @Spartan got yet another alt?
Nope. How 'bout you? Still loyal to the VickAshley alt or looking to bring back one of the many oldies or perhaps a new even more cringe one? What say you who hates he self so much he needs multiple alter egos?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's sorta janky that this JSCY account (btw Justin Steele did NOT win a CY) somehow gets to go ahead and type the nword with impunity meanwhile.... a true ccs legacy with posts spanning DECADES , @Chief Walking Stick gets banned for speculating Bagent might be Caucasian and noticing @Spartan prefers men.

Wtf

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's sorta janky that this JDCY account (btw Justin Steele did NOT win a CY) somehow gets to go ahead and type the nword with impunity meanwhile.... a true ccs legacy with posts spanning DECADES , @Chief Walking Stick gets banned for speculating Bagent might be Caucasian and noticing @Spartan prefers men.

Wtf

As part of the CCS Accords (signed November 6th 2023) I made sure to out the racist in the bar instead of the sports forums to keep up my end of the bargain. New partnership is off to a gr8 start.