I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol yes Bagent compared to Herbert is very logical. I can’t see how I missed the truth there.
That’s not what he said…he used your own tarded logic to come to that. The fact you’re blind to that speaks volumes but is not surprising

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
@PrideisBears not surprised the disphit autist that called you a low IQ chimp lumps these 4 together.

Guess its allowed on this site though. Just don't describe how Bagent looks!
There was literally a podcast last week where RG3 and Cam Newton said they were starters in the nfl and said Kaepernick was too.

Sorry you don’t follow sports.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Would you say Herbert will never go to the playoffs? Fields will never go to the playoffs as a starter. I feel comfortable with that.

No, I wouldn't, I think Herbert will go to the playoffs eventually. I do think Fields will too (though it probably won't be with Chicago). But I do think there's a sizeable difference in abilities between Justin Fields and Tyson Bagent. It has nothing to do with whether they will or won't make the playoffs just like it's irrelevant to Justin Herbert's abilities that he's never made the playoffs. It's a team game.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I wouldn't, I think Herbert will go to the playoffs eventually. I do think Fields will too (though it probably won't be with Chicago). But I do think there's a sizeable difference in abilities between Justin Fields and Tyson Bagent. It has nothing to do with whether they will or won't make the playoffs just like it's irrelevant to Justin Herbert's abilities that he's never made the playoffs. It's a team game.

Imagine giving this clown a good faith response lol

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats

Awwww this low IQ bozo called me racist bc I referenced a literal podcast that happened a few weeks ago where RG3 and Cam both declared them top 32 QBs in the league and Kaepernick is too.

Damn; racist for watching a podcast. Life is tough.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Awwww this low IQ bozo called me racist bc I referenced a literal podcast that happened a few weeks ago where RG3 and Cam both declared them top 32 QBs in the league and Kaepernick is too.

Show where anyone called you a racist

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Is Chief Walking Stick always this tarded or
Show where anyone called you a racist
chief walking stick has an IQ between 77-87. You can defend him but you can’t make him a functional member of society. He implied it strongly. But that’s okay. It’s what people like him do for sympathy in our society.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Is Chief Walking Stick always this tarded or

chief walking stick has an IQ between 77-87. You can defend him but you can’t make him a functional member of society. He implied it strongly. But that’s okay. It’s what people like him do for sympathy in our society.
So nobody called you a racist? Got ya!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Link or reported for defamation

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Any time I can win an argument while high off my ass is a good time.
Did you win an argument? No offense but Herbert is a franchise QB and Fields and Bagent aren’t.

It took Stafford a long time to get to the playoffs too. It didn’t mean he wasn’t a franchise QB lol