The Mental Health Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Awwww this low IQ bozo called me racist bc I referenced a literal podcast that happened a few weeks ago where RG3 and Cam both declared them top 32 QBs in the league and Kaepernick is too.

Damn; racist for watching a podcast. Life is tough.
Are you still boycotting Nike?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's sorta janky that this JSCY account (btw Justin Steele did NOT win a CY) somehow gets to go ahead and type the nword with impunity meanwhile.... a true ccs legacy with posts spanning DECADES , @Chief Walking Stick gets banned for speculating Bagent might be Caucasian and noticing @Spartan prefers men.

Wtf
You're delusional and, frankly, I think you have an attitude problem.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still safe on the best coast. Sorry you couldn’t make the grade to guard it.
Since you married that cat and took up permanent residence on a MB, you're a lot more out of touch and deranged than you once were...not that you weren't back then as well.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since you married that cat and took up permanent residence on a MB, you're a lot more out of touch and deranged than you once were...not that you weren't back then as well.
We have 3 cats after our last one died. How many coast guard cadets did you harass before you were dishonorably discharged?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have 3 cats after our last one died. How many coast guard cadets did you harass before you were dishonorably discharged?
Was never in the coast guard, never dishonorably discharged and never harassed cadets so gonna have to go with none.

All very Off the wall but what mentally deranged person isn't?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was never in the coast guard, never dishonorably discharged and never harassed cadets so gonna have to go with none.

All very Off the wall but what mentally deranged person isn't?
No more off the wall than your saying I married a cat in your perpetual effort to prove how spartan you are (which isn’t something I would aspire to, as you are advocating pederasty), but you do you

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No more off the wall than your saying I married a cat in your perpetual effort to prove how spartan you are (which isn’t something I would aspire to, as you are advocating pederasty), but you do you
Psssss..psycho zoosexual.....I'm not a Spartan