To the Circle Jerk Crew

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Alan Williams, but he's no longer employed by an NFL team, so I don't understand the OP's point.
Hey, I am no longer on an NFL team because I took time off 'for my health'.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your photoshopping looks like a Rorschach squating rabbit and a big fart. Please do better.
I snapped that picture a few minutes before I posted it. I caught a cheese-head in the wild.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope sorry I only changed to DanielCCSBears so anything I wrote can be tied directly to me. I have two aliases on here, both of which you have tagged. I don't try to change things up like a lot of people on here.
If you were smart you would have changed so that people wouldn't tie what you wrote back to you.

i kid. kinda.

Perhaps you can write a big time investigative article about a clandestine circle jerk club on the ccs. I smell Pulitzer!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't invite @NeverDieEasy . That weirdo might try to jerk the elk dink.
giphy.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If y'all are as smart and perfect as you think you are, why are you not employed by an NFL team to actually make selections in the upcoming draft?

Let me help you. You are not perfect. Some of your comments appear to place you solidly in the learning disabilities category. You are not qualified more than those actually paid by NFL teams. You only have opinions; just like anyone else on this message board.

When those opinions are framed within football discussion reasons, we can utilize those threads to get Bears information and updates for those of us who don't spend our lives on CCS. When you throw out the same adolescent vitriol in thread after thread and mock every poster with an opinion unlike yours you just reinforce your infantile smallness.

Please feel free to self identify and answer my question now if I didn't get the answer assist correct....

Oh, man. I am devastated to hear I am not perfect at projecting NFL talent, unlike those who do it full time and are always right.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The best part about this thread is he didn't call out anyone specific in the circle jerk crew but they all came running to respond to him like they all knew who he was talking about.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The best part about this thread is he didn't call out anyone specific in the circle jerk crew but they all came running to respond to him like they all knew who he was talking about.
Sounds like something someone who's never had enough friends for a real circle would say.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope sorry I only changed to DanielCCSBears so anything I wrote can be tied directly to me. I have two aliases on here, both of which you have tagged. I don't try to change things up like a lot of people on here.
ModSquad, if you will . . .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
News flash: you are part of the circle jerk.